কাষ্ঠজাত সুরাসার, মেথিল্, দারুসার
Noun(1) the univalent radical CH3- derived from methane
(1) methyl bromide(2) Another preparation method involves acid hydrolysis of methyl formate.(3) But methyl bromide and methyl chloride, unlike the CFCs in halides have both human and natural sources.(4) Currently, the largest volume organic bromine product is methyl bromide, a fumigant.(5) For example, the derived alkyl group from methane is the methyl group.(6) The boat was carrying 6000 metric tons of styrene, isopropyl and methyl ethyl ketone.
(1) methyl bromide :: মিথাইল ব্রোমাইড
(2) methyl alcohol :: মিথাইল অ্যালকোহল
(3) methyl methacrylate :: মিথাইল methacrylate
(4) methyl ethyl ketone :: মিথাইল ইথাইল কিটোন
(5) methyl salicylate :: মিথাইল স্যালিসাইলেট
1. methyl ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: methyl
Meaning and definitions of methyl, translation in Bengali language for methyl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of methyl in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "methyl"
What methyl means in Bengali, methyl meaning in Bengali, methyl definition, examples and pronunciation of methyl in Bengali language.