সুচেতা, আমুদে, প্রফুল্ল, উল্লসিত, আনন্দিত, রঙ্গপ্রি়, হাসিখুশি, প্রফুল্লিত, ফূর্তিবাজ, কলহাস্যময়, মজাদার, আমোদজনক, ক্রীড়োচ্ছল, মনোরমউল্লাসিত, হৃষ্ট, উৎফুল্ল, কৌতুকজনক, আনন্দজনক
Adjective(1) full of or showing high-spirited merriment(2) offering fun and gaiety, or festal(3) quick and energetic
(1) Even though I may have been slightly merry I still could not escape the feeling of how weird all this was.(2) Will motioned to him from a corner table where he was playing cards with a short gnome; Alexander began wading through the throng of merry patrons to reach him.(3) "Terry was quite merry . He wasn't staggering but he was in quite a good mood," she said.(4) E-card sites flaunt the day tempting the browsers to send wishes across to their pals for a merry season blooming with happiness.(5) As usual making fun of myself so everyone can laugh and be merry .(6) His poetry had a chaste reserve that reflected his Englishness, but off the page he was a merry wit who laughed loudly, told raunchy jokes and felt more at home in a leather bar than a stuffy literary function.(7) Chris Birdsall, hospital spokesman, said it is important patients get to celebrate the merry season.(8) The Finale is also merry and joyous in keeping with the whole spirit of the work.(9) A trip to the hairdressers has become a merry experience for a group of Harrogate ladies after their local salon became one of the first in Britain to be granted a liquor licence.(10) So, have fun eating, drinking and being merry whether it's by a roaring fire or a slightly less picturesque roaring radiator.(11) I believe I'll just go along with BiaS and ignore this merry event.(12) A local band played on a raised pedestal and people of all species were dancing together in time with the lively beat in a merry atmosphere.(13) It is, after all, the season to be merry and this will certainly put the required grin on your face.(14) And off we strolled, whistling merry Christmas tunes, and with only the very slightest of hops, skips and jumps in our step.(15) I'd placed the order before the merry events of the last few weeks, so I was a bit surprised to come home one day and find 50 bags piled in the backyard.(16) And we wish you the best of the season and merry Christmas.
(1) merry-go-round :: রাধাচক্র
(2) be merry :: শুভ হবে
(3) make merry :: একটু আমোদ করার জন্য
(4) merry-making :: আমোদপ্রমোদ
(5) get merry :: আমুদে পেতে
(6) merry dancers :: আমুদে নর্তকী
(7) merry-andrew :: ভাঁড়
1. cheerful ::
2. gay ::
3. snappy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
More does not equal MERRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Merry Newtonmas, everyone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
...didn't Samwise, Pippin and Merry go?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: merry
Meaning and definitions of merry, translation in Bengali language for merry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of merry in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "merry"
What merry means in Bengali, merry meaning in Bengali, merry definition, examples and pronunciation of merry in Bengali language.