করুণা, কৃপা, কারুণ্য, ক্ষমাশীলতা, অনুকংপা, দৈবানুগ্রহ, ঐশ্বরিক করুণাক্ষমা প্রবৃত্তি, অনুকম্পা, দোষীর প্রতি দয়া
Noun(1) leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice(2) a disposition to be kind and forgiving(3) the feeling that motivates compassion(4) something for which to be thankful(5) alleviation of distress; showing great kindness toward the distressed
(1) Could Hashem not find it within His infinite mercy to forgive Moshe's one sin?(2) It was, he says, a mercy that it happened so swiftly.(3) A school headteacher is to go on a mercy mission to Westminster in a last-ditch attempt to save seven of his pupils from deportation.(4) Philomena Smyth said the walk was the first fund-raising activity for the mercy mission.(5) Littleborough charity worker Glenda is off an a mercy mission to help children affected by the world's worst nuclear disaster.(6) One of those taking part in the mercy mission is 17-year-old Sarah.(7) The only moral action is kill the terrorist without mercy or regret, and thus protect innocent lives against future acts of terrorism.(8) A charity worker has thanked people in Harwich for their support ahead of a mercy mission to Romania.(9) The person with the lower voice is in the authority position, in that she is the one causing harm and from whom mercy is begged.(10) I was entirely at the mercy of a poor manager(11) Finally, the Queen showed a little mercy , allowing the couple to meet once every year on the Silver River.(12) The modern day Mrs. Claus is embarking on a mercy mission to Romania, to bring a little bit of Christmas spirit into the lives of orphaned children.(13) There are instances in which Mohammed behaved harshly and unjustly in his dealings with people and without mercy towards his enemies.(14) However, the mercy mission has proved controversial because it is being funded by taxpayers money - something some residents have complained about.(15) An aerial mercy mission answered the prayers of the monks of Caldey Island to watch the televised funeral of the Pope.(16) It didn't occur to us to wonder what they thought of us, which might have been a mercy .
(1) have mercy :: দয়া
(2) beg for mercy :: ক্ষমা প্রার্থণা
(3) show no mercy :: কোন করুণা দেখিওনা
(4) without mercy :: ক্ষমাহীন
(5) show mercy :: করুণা দেখানোর
(6) at the mercy of :: রহমত
(7) have mercy on :: প্রতি দয়া
(8) mercy seat :: আচ্ছাদনের
(9) mercy-killing :: করুণা-হত্যা
1. leniency ::
2. blessing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bend the knee,
I promise you MERCY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
He doesn't deserve
the MERCY of a quick death.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
You have very expressive eyes, Mercy.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
We ask the Father
to judge us with MERCY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: mercy
Meaning and definitions of mercy, translation in Bengali language for mercy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mercy in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "mercy"
What mercy means in Bengali, mercy meaning
in Bengali, mercy definition, examples and pronunciation
of mercy in Bengali language.