বণিক, ব্যবসায়ী, ব্যাপারী, সত্তদাগর, পণ্যজীবী, আড়তদার, দোকানদারসওদাগর, পণ্যদ্রব্য সম্বন্ধীয়, বাণিজ্য সংক্রান্ত
Noun(1) a businessperson engaged in retail trade
(1) Tulips became a status symbol - and wealthy Dutch and European aristocrats and newly-wealthy merchant classes had to have them!(2) Thus, the potential of global exposure to global communication, the dream of every merchant in history, has arrived.(3) At twelve years of age, Verne ran off to be a cabin boy on a merchant ship, thinking he was going to have an adventure.(4) Bristol poet, Thomas Rowley, a monk and friend of William Canynge, a historical Bristol merchant .(5) Come on out, you fuzzy-headed wind-up merchant .(6) Calls for western-style reforms tend to be confined to the merchant classes and some members of the existing establishment.(7) Toward the left foreground are the small yellow houses of the common people; note the red roofs of the merchant class, clustered around the open bazaar.(8) At this stage in history, the merchant class, desperate for money to finance their adventures, struggled with the monopoly of the moneylenders and overcame it.(9) As well as being the senior ensign of the King's ships, the red ensign was also worn by merchant ships.(10) The diary's favourite balls-up merchant is still Danny, though.(11) The fleet of merchant ships was as busy as Rome readying for war.(12) The people who benefited most, economically, were the merchant class and slightly wealthier farmers.(13) In a masterstroke of casting, He plays Vanya as a bored and disappointed man who entertains himself by playing the Glasgow wind-up merchant .(14) A very well off and prosperous merchant , to be sure, but my ancestors had to work for the respect my father has now.(15) Summer runs were deemed too risky, because foul winter weather provided far better cover for slow-moving merchant ships.(16) The English were informed of the Spanish movements and quickly assembled a fleet of mostly merchant ships.
(1) merchant bank :: বণিক ব্যাংক
(2) merchant ship :: বণিক জাহাজ
(3) merchant account :: বণিক অ্যাকাউন্ট
(4) wine merchant :: সুরা বিক্রেতা
(5) merchant navy :: বাণিজ্যনাবী
(6) merchant fleet :: বাণিজ্য তরী
(7) merchant vessel :: বণিক জাহাজ
(8) scrap merchant :: স্ক্র্যাপ বণিক
(9) wealthy merchant :: ধনী বণিক
(10) merchant marine :: বণিক সামুদ্রিক
1. trader ::
3. wholesaler ::
4. broker ::
5. agent ::
6. seller ::
8. buyer and seller ::
ক্রেতা ও বিক্রেতা
9. vendor ::
10. distributor ::
11. peddler ::
13. shopkeeper ::
14. storekeeper ::
merchant, merchantable, merchants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can't just hand a dry cock to a MERCHANT
and expect him to pay for it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Besides, it is a poor wine MERCHANT
who would drink up his own wares.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
And I'm no lord, merely a humble MERCHANT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Now if you'll pardon me,
I'll seek out the MERCHANT captain,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
The home of my colleague,
Illyrio Mopatis, a MERCHANT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: merchant
Meaning and definitions of merchant, translation in Bengali language for merchant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of merchant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "merchant"
What merchant means in Bengali, merchant meaning in Bengali, merchant definition, examples and pronunciation of merchant in Bengali language.