স্মৃতি, স্মৃতিশক্তি, স্মরণ, মন, মেধা, ধারণাশক্তি, মতিস্মৃতিরক্ষার্থে, যে বিষয় স্মরণ করা হইয়াছে
- স্মৃতিস্মৃতিকবিতাগুলি মুখস্ত
Noun(1) something that is remembered(2) the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered(3) the power of retaining and recalling past experience(4) an electronic memory device(5) the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
(1) A candlelit vigil took place in Huyton last night, one week after the alleged assault, to honour the dead teenager's memory .(2) The baseball writers were calling it one of the most exciting seasons in recent memory , and I could see why.(3) A reconnaissance satellite, placed into orbit years ago, captures the entire scene in its computer memory .(4) A protest group will be travelling from Killala to Dublin by bus to highlight the campaign to save her birthplace and honour her memory in a fitting way.(5) Darren paused, looking like he was searching his memory until he looked at little confused.(6) it comes with a 32MB memory chip(7) in recent memory(8) A dark memory from his past kept him from doing this, one he wouldn't share with anyone, not even his best friend.(9) the mind can bury all memory of traumatic abuse(10) Depending on the level, you will have different amounts of system memory in which to store your subroutines.(11) Litse sat up confused but the memory of the past eight days flew to the front of her mind.(12) He searched his memory as to who had accompanied him on the day he gave the defendant money for the ticket.(13) Ilse strained her memory , searching for a glimpse of his face somewhere.(14) He sifted through his memory , searching for the key that would unlock the knowledge.(15) She took the time to reflect upon her own past too and the memory she dug up wasn't a pleasant one.(16) There is a virtual hard drive available in the Internet with plenty of memory to store personal information.
(1) memory stick :: মেমোরি স্টিক
(2) memory card :: মেমরি কার্ড
(3) random access memory :: রেম
(4) in memory :: স্মৃতিতে
(5) in memory of :: স্মরণে
(6) not enough memory :: না পর্যাপ্ত মেমরি
(7) memory leak :: মেমরি লিক
(8) flash memory :: ফ্ল্যাশ মেমরি
(9) main memory :: প্রধান স্মৃতি
(10) insufficient memory :: অপর্যাপ্ত মেমরি
1. ability to remember ::
মনে রাখা ক্ষমতা
2. recollection ::
3. commemoration ::
4. memory bank ::
5. storage ::
memories, memorization, memory
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the MEMORY of you
to the man himself.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
an involuntary MEMORY
of me playing that game--
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Of course, I do,
I have an eidetic MEMORY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
If only you had someone around
with an eidetic MEMORY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
can map MEMORY sequences
in dendritic branches
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: memory
Meaning and definitions of memory, translation in Bengali language for memory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of memory in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "memory"
What memory means in Bengali, memory meaning in Bengali, memory definition, examples and pronunciation of memory in Bengali language.