সভা, সাক্ষাৎ, বৈঠক, অধিবেশন, সঙ্গম, সম্মিলন, সম্মেলন, সাক্ষাত্কার, আসর, জনতা, আঁজুমানদুই পথের বা নদীর সংগম, সাক্ষাৎকার
Noun(1) a formally arranged gathering(2) a small informal social gathering(3) a casual or unexpected convergence(4) the social act of assembling for some common purpose(5) the act of joining together as one(6) a place where things merge or flow together (especially rivers
Verb(1) come together(2) get together socially or for a specific purpose(3) be adjacent or come together(4) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(5) collect in one place(6) get to know; get acquainted with(7) meet by design; be present at the arrival of(8) contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle(9) experience as a reaction(10) undergo or suffer(11) be in direct physical contact with; make contact
(1) he intrigued her on their first meeting(2) he chaired a public meeting attended by the Minister(3) race meeting(4) The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the merits of the former ambassador traveling to Niger.(5) They understood the purpose of the meeting was to discuss incorporating a new company.(6) the early-dismissal policy will be discussed at our next meeting(7) The purpose of the meeting was to execute a legal document.(8) he scored two tries at their first meeting(9) It was the first time in 15 years they had held a formal meeting to discuss problems in the area.(10) they're seeking an urgent meeting of the council(11) she liked him from that first meeting(12) an athletics meeting(13) Whether it was a chance meeting or a planned meeting is not relevant to the point we were making.(14) Union officials have written to executives seeking an urgent meeting to discuss the matter.(15) Their meeting was chance when they happened to be walking in the same vicinity.(16) But some who attended the meeting felt their questions were yet to be answered.
(1) meet :: সম্মেলন
(2) meeting room :: সভা কক্ষ
(3) meeting place :: সাক্ষাতের স্থান
(4) business meeting :: বাণিজ্যিক সাক্ষাৎ
(5) meeting point :: সাক্ষাতের স্থান
(6) hold a meeting :: একটি মিটিং ডাকো
(7) minutes of meeting :: সভার মিনিট
(8) meeting request :: সাক্ষাতের অনুরোধ
(9) board meeting :: বোর্ড মিটিং
(10) at the meeting :: সাক্ষাতে
(11) arrange a meeting :: বৈঠক ব্যাবস্থা করো
1. gathering ::
2. consultation ::
3. encounter ::
4. convergence ::
5. coming together ::
7. confluence ::
8. encounter ::
9. get to know ::
10. assemble ::
11. converge ::
একই বিন্দুতে মিলিত হত্তয়া
12. face ::
13. greet ::
14. fulfill ::
15. pay ::
16. come across ::
17. receive ::
19. take on ::
21. conform to ::
22. suffer ::
23. adjoin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can't find it, and I'm late
for my Weight Watchers MEETING!
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
l'm in a MEETING.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Guys, come on,
we're MEETING everyone for dinner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
lf your guy had his MEETING
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Why wouldn't that Colonel say
what the MEETING is about?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: meeting
Meaning and definitions of meeting, translation in Bengali language for meeting with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of meeting in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "meeting"
What meeting means in Bengali, meeting meaning in Bengali, meeting definition, examples and pronunciation of meeting in Bengali language.