সম্মেলনমিলা, সাক্ষাৎ করা, যাইয়া সাক্ষাৎ করা, সম্মুখীন হত্তয়া, মিলিত হত্তয়া, অভ্যর্থনা করা, মেটান, দর্শন করা, স্পর্শ করা, সত্তস্পর্শে আসা, মিশাসম্মুখীন হওয়া, একত্র মিলিত হওয়া
Noun(1) a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
Verb(1) come together(2) get together socially or for a specific purpose(3) be adjacent or come together(4) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(5) collect in one place(6) get to know; get acquainted with(7) meet by design; be present at the arrival of(8) contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle(9) experience as a reaction(10) undergo or suffer(11) be in direct physical contact with; make contact
Adjective(1) being precisely fitting and right
(1) Even if you've never been to a coursing meet , take yourself along to Patrickswell.(2) She's arranged to meet a few people in the Rising Sun for drinks after work.(3) until we meet again(4) All the assets of the fund are available to meet claims of all members, no matter to which category they belong.(5) The spokesperson said it could not afford to meet the claim as FLS was still losing money in Ireland.(6) the committee asked me to meet them to explain the case(7) Whilst shopping I bumped into Kath cycling through Camden and we arranged to meet up later.(8) He gave Stan a call and they have now arranged to meet up in Scarborough.(9) I couldn't meet her eye(10) I'd arranged to meet Kevin for the gym again, so stopped off at his on the way round from the station to pick him up.(11) they failed to meet the noon deadline(12) The student had tapped her name and mobile phone number into his phone and arranged to meet him for lunch before she left.(13) they failed to meet the necessary standards(14) where lines A and B meet(15) I'm sorry if it doesn't meet with your approval(16) Start by figuring out the mix of stocks, bonds and cash that will be required to meet your needs.
(1) to meet :: দেখা করা
(2) meet up :: দেখা করা
(3) meet with :: সাথে দেখা করো
(4) meet again :: আবার দেখা হবে
(5) make ends meet :: শেষ করতে মিলিত
(6) meet the requirements :: চাহিদা পূরণ কর
(7) meet each other :: একে অপরের সাথে দেখা
1. event ::
2. sports meeting ::
3. encounter ::
4. get to know ::
5. assemble ::
6. converge ::
একই বিন্দুতে মিলিত হত্তয়া
7. face ::
8. greet ::
9. fulfill ::
10. pay ::
11. come across ::
12. receive ::
14. take on ::
16. conform to ::
17. suffer ::
18. adjoin ::
19. fitting ::
1. disband ::
2. disperse ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And in some years, we will MEET again.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Martha, come here.
Meet Raj and Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
...so Amy Farrah Fowler can't find me
and compel me to MEET her mother.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
MEET the Dothraki here
on the King's Road,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
It's just my phone. I'll call him
and I'll have him MEET me.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: meet
Meaning and definitions of meet, translation in Bengali language for meet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of meet in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "meet"
What meet means in Bengali, meet meaning in Bengali, meet definition, examples and pronunciation of meet in Bengali language.