খাবার, আহার, ময়দা, একবারের খাবার, খানা, আটা, আহারলাভ, অশন, শস্যচূর্ণ, ভোজন, ভোজ, পানভোজন, ভোজনকালএককালে যে খাদ্য খাওয়া হয়, ময়দা, শস্যপূর্ণ
Noun(1) the food served and eaten at one time(2) any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times(3) coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
(1) You can try adding the medicine to a small amount of food and giving it to your cat before her regular meal .(2) Here, cooks will prepare a light meal of mixed salad, tinned cold fish or meat, bread and cheese and fruit.(3) Burcon developed a process to extract and purify valuable proteins from canola meal .(4) he skipped his main meal(5) These are the only processing agents that are in contact with the soybean oil and meal .(6) The examples compare corn silage to alfalfa hay, ├ö├ç├┐normal├ö├ç├û silage, and corn grain plus soybean meal .(7) The diet was primarily finely rolled milo, with sorghum silage, soybean meal , urea, and ammonium sulfate.(8) She went straight to the evening meal afterwards, and sat next to Carden without saying a word, simply because she felt like being difficult.(9) Once there, she inhaled a small meal of bread and cheese before rushing off to begin work.(10) He picked up his regular meal , toast, wheat-cereal with milk and made his way to a table to eat.(11) meal allowance(12) He had fixed a fine meal of beef, potatoes, carrots and onions, and the men were lining up eagerly, plates in one hand and coffee mugs in the other.(13) The researchers traced the dioxin to chicken feed, specifically soybean meal .(14) Soybean meal , milk protein and alfalfa are feed ingredients high in lysine.(15) The only problem is, South American soybean meal tends to have less protein, so the African farmer often has to purchase feed additives.(16) Her mother had mentioned earlier that her family would be joined by a few guests in her parents' apartments for the evening meal .
(1) main meal :: প্রধান খাবার
(2) evening meal :: সন্ধ্যা খাবার
(3) light meal :: হালকা খাবার
(4) have a meal :: খাবার খাও
(5) corn meal :: সফেদা
(6) ready meal :: তৈরী খাবার
(7) hot meal :: গরম খাবার
(8) order a meal :: খাবার অর্ডার দাও
(9) fish meal :: মাছ খাবার
1. food ::
2. breakfast ::
3. lunch ::
4. dinner ::
5. supper ::
6. brunch ::
7. snack ::
8. tasting menu ::
10. spread ::
11. blowout ::
12. feed ::
13. repast ::
14. collation ::
15. refection ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hank, can we get through one MEAL
without you grabbing your crotch?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Perhaps we can enjoy
one last MEAL together
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
and you ate your last MEAL a week ago,
you leave nothing for the wolves.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Been a long time
since I had a home-cooked MEAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
it refers to the largest MEAL of the day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: meal
Meaning and definitions of meal, translation in Bengali language for meal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of meal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "meal"
What meal means in Bengali, meal meaning in Bengali, meal definition, examples and pronunciation of meal in Bengali language.