ব্যাপার, বস্তু, পদার্থ, বিষয়বস্তু, জড়, সমস্যা, কারণ, উপাদান, নিমিত্ত, হেতু, মুদ্রিব্য রচনা, দ্রব্য, মনোযোগের লক্ষ্যকষ্ট, যাহা কোন কিছু স্থান অধিকার করে ও যাহা ইন্দ্রিয় সাহায্যে জানিতে পারা যায়, জড় বস্তু, বিষয়, অসুবিধা
Noun(1) a vaguely specified concern(2) some situation or event that is thought about(3) that which has mass and occupies space(4) a problem(5) (used with negation(6) written works (especially in books or magazines
Verb(1) have weight; have import, carry weight
(1) Any readers who can suggest suitable reading matter or anything else to keep him amused would be doing me a favour.(2) there was blood and matter coming from the wounds(3) what did it matter to them?(4) The only road to the two farms is by the lane which has been used for centuries, so what is the matter with it now?(5) It's also not a show that's performed very often - and having seen the content matter , I can see why.(6) For one thing, how can empty space explode without there being matter or energy?(7) He paused, having nothing further to say on the matter and then changed subject.(8) We grew impatient waiting for the next dose of reading matter .(9) punctuality does matter(10) In the universe matter and physical space are in permanent dynamic equilibrium.(11) what's the matter?(12) the first matter for discussion is the timetable(13) A spokesman said later that they were taking an interest and were giving the matter careful consideration.(14) What is the matter with this man and his brain-to-mouth impediment?(15) pretend that nothing's the matter(16) The latrines had a heater beneath, which would burn the faecal matter slowly without causing any smell.
(1) no matter :: কোনো ব্যাপার না
(2) it does not matter :: এটা কোনো ব্যপার না
(3) as a matter of fact :: প্রকৃতপক্ষে
(4) what's the matter :: কি ব্যাপার
(5) no matter what :: যেভাই হোকনা কেন
(6) no matter how :: জেভাবেই হোক
(7) the matter :: ব্যাপার
1. material ::
2. affair ::
3. importance ::
4. problem ::
5. content ::
6. subject ::
7. be important ::
8. count ::
1. answer ::
2. solution ::
antimatter, matter, mattered, mattering, matters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Please tell my parents
that our dark MATTER research...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Your love doesn't MATTER,
your feelings don't MATTER.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
You know what?
It doesn't MATTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
If it doesn't MATTER,
then you might as well kneel.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: matter
Meaning and definitions of matter, translation in Bengali language for matter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of matter in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "matter"
What matter means in Bengali, matter meaning in Bengali, matter definition, examples and pronunciation of matter in Bengali language.