পদ্ধতি, রকম, পন্থা, রীতিনীতি, ধরন, অভ্যাস, বিনয়, প্রথা, পথ, ভঙ্গি, চিন্তাশৈলী, প্রণালী, ঢঙ্, কার্যপদ্ধতি, পাঁতি, ছাঁদ, ধাঁচ, কিতা, ঠাম, চাল, ভদ্রতা, ভদ্র আচরণ, নৈতিক আচরণ, রচনাশৈলী, রুপ, আদবকায়দা, আচার-আচরণরীতি, ধারা, কার্যের ধারা, আচার, প্রকার্, নীতি, আচার ব্যবহার
Noun(1) how something is done or how it happens(2) a way of acting or behaving(3) a kind
(1) I don't like her manner(2) our manner of life(3) A venue as extraordinary as Kingston's Toilet Gallery could hardly celebrate its birthday in a conventional manner .(4) Most people never think about the manner of their death.(5) an adverb of manner(6) It is largely devoted to an account of the battle of Actium, but tells it all in the manner of Callimachus, a style wholly unsuited to the subject-matter.(7) his arrogance and pompous manner(8) Conceivably the poem was written at the request of the victim's relatives, perhaps in the attempt to redeem a reputation sullied by the manner of his death.(9) taking notes in an unobtrusive manner(10) In response, Killeavy looked to their county star Steven McDonnell who, in his customary manner , pointed.(11) the manner in which he spoke(12) When the police lodged a case against him recently, he and his supplicants reacted in the customary manner .(13) Bollinger was ├ö├ç├┐working├ö├ç├û in these pictures, but not in the manner of the other artists Fiore depicted.(14) what manner of man is he?(15) It would seem that not enough time has passed for the history of the very recent past to be told in a conventional manner .(16) Fortunately, individual lions can be dependably identified in an unobtrusive manner .
(1) in this manner :: এইভাবে
(2) good manner :: ভাল পদ্ধতিতে
(3) in a manner of speaking :: বলার পদ্ধতি
(4) in the same manner :: একই উদ্দেশ্যে
(5) in a manner :: একটি পদ্ধতিতে
(6) bedside manner :: bedside পদ্ধতিতে
(7) in like manner :: মত পদ্ধতিতে
(8) bad manner :: খারাপ আচরণ
(9) in such a manner :: এই ভাবে
(10) manner of articulation :: স্পষ্ট উচ্চারণ রীতি
1. way ::
2. kind ::
3. demeanor ::
5. behavior ::
6. correct behavior ::
7. mode ::
manner, mannered, manners
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Different MANNER of cruel.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
I want to see how he lives,
what MANNER of men they are,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
...in a MANNER that is extremely safe
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
It's far too soon to know
what MANNER of king he will be, but...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
(SINGING) For joy and fun
there's no better MANNER
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: manner
Meaning and definitions of manner, translation in Bengali language for manner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of manner in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "manner"
What manner means in Bengali, manner meaning in Bengali, manner definition, examples and pronunciation of manner in Bengali language.