নানাবিধ, বহুধা, বিবিধ, বহুসংখ্যকপ্রতিলিপি গ্রহণ করাঅনেকসংখ্যক, বহুপ্রকার, অনেকবার ভাঁজ করা
Noun(1) a pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes(2) a lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies(3) a set of points such as those of a closed surface or an analogue in three or more dimensions
Verb(1) make multiple copies of(2) combine or increase by multiplication
Adjective(1) many and varied; having many features or forms
(1) All that acknowledging and bewailing of the manifold sins of wickedness made this extended act of contrition a bit of a downer.(2) For all his manifold flaws and for all the persistent rumours about his drinking, his approach mirrors the fundamental problem at the heart of his party.(3) The investigation, which was mothballed after only 12 weeks, was also severely criticised for manifold failures and fatal delays.(4) In such a manner we acquire manifold , thorough, and even useful knowledge about how philosophy has been presented in the course of history.(5) If anything, this should motivate those of us who can see the manifold difficulties with the current multicultural ideology to critique it with even greater vigour and clear thought and to refuse to be silenced.(6) In everyday parlance, a manifold is a pipe or chamber bristling with subsidiary tubes.(7) The exhaust manifold and the muffler connect through the front tube pipe.(8) Womanhood, according to the theory, is a manifold phenomenon as different women live and behave differently in different circumstances and conditions.(9) These reasons alone are sufficient for us to continue extending helping hands to Africa, no matter how long it may take to solve the continent's manifold problems.(10) Nor are the unions, with their manifold grievances, going to be placated by a couple of sentences.(11) Marber may or may not be a poker player, but he understands that the competitiveness and stoicism of the card table opens up manifold opportunities for exploring the male psyche.(12) The report will provide the most detailed and authoritative account so far of the manifold threats to Scotland's wildlife.(13) Liquid is pumped to each atomizer on the boom via a separate manifold attached to the boom.(14) This address can take several forms, in keeping with the manifold diversity of writings that constitute the Bible.(15) Such breakthroughs could lead to manifold benefits.(16) The manifold deficiencies were expected and easily borne.
(1) exhaust manifold :: নিষ্কাশন নানাবিধ
(2) intake manifold :: ভোজনের নানাবিধ
(3) manifold pressure :: নানাবিধ চাপ
(4) inlet manifold :: খাঁড়ি নানাবিধ
1. many ::
2. numerous ::
3. multiple ::
4. multifarious ::
5. legion ::
6. diverse ::
7. various ::
8. several ::
9. varied ::
10. different ::
11. miscellaneous ::
12. assorted ::
13. sundry ::
14. myriad ::
15. divers ::
16. multiply ::
manifold, manifolded, manifolding, manifolds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a MANIFOLD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: manifold
Meaning and definitions of manifold, translation in Bengali language for manifold with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of manifold in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "manifold"
What manifold means in Bengali, manifold meaning in Bengali, manifold definition, examples and pronunciation of manifold in Bengali language.