পরিচালন, নির্বাহ, কৌশলের সহিত ব্যবহারব্যবস্থাপন, পরিচালকবর্গ, শাসন, চালন, অধ্যক্ষতা, চালনা, তদারক, খবরদারি, শাসকবর্গ
Noun(1) the act of managing something(2) those in charge of running a business
(1) But the impulses towards risk management and social control trump such wishes.(2) the management of the schools(3) the management of a great metropolitan newspaper(4) Hairdressers are not generally associated with having a keen business sense or management skills.(5) a successful career in management(6) State level officers were also trained in management and financial processes.(7) Safety reports have shown that management failures are responsible in most cases.(8) As a result, environmental management plays a larger role in the food industry.(9) the management of elk herds(10) This book takes a good look at the process of color management and the theory behind it.(11) In fact, it can be a great way to develop management skills - for you or for your employees.(12) If party managers had been looking to conventions as a process of crowd management it was soon clear that it was not such a simple matter.(13) It helped to develop their management skills in terms of communication, leadership and motivating people.(14) The management of most patients is now discussed and decided in multidisciplinary meetings.(15) Patient selection is important in the medical management of ectopic pregnancy.(16) The diagnosis of diabetes will almost certainly focus attention on more active management of these risk factors in the future.
(1) project management :: প্রকল্প ব্যবস্থাপনা
(2) business management :: ব্যবসা ব্যবস্থাপনা
(3) time management :: সময় ব্যবস্থাপনা
(4) risk management :: ঝুকি ব্যবস্থাপনা
(5) power management :: শক্তি ব্যবস্থাপনা
(6) financial management :: আর্থিক ব্যবস্থাপনা
(7) change management :: ব্যবস্থাপনা পরিবর্তন
(8) waste management :: বর্জ্য ব্যবস্থাপনা
(9) senior management :: জ্যেষ্ঠ ব্যবস্থাপনা
(10) management fee :: ব্যবস্থাপনা ফি
1. administration ::
3. direction ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
and something completely
different to MANAGEMENT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
You're a MANAGEMENT secretary, not Rambo.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
...by MANAGEMENT. Observe. Hey!
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
l'm thinking about
making the move
up to MANAGEMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: management
Meaning and definitions of management, translation in Bengali language for management with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of management in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "management"
What management means in Bengali, management meaning
in Bengali, management definition, examples and pronunciation
of management in Bengali language.