বিদ্বেষপরায়ণ, দ্বেষী, পরদ্বেষ্টা, বিদ্বেষ্টা, পরহিংসক, অসূয়ক, অসূয়াপূর্ন, অসূয়াপরবশ, খল, কুচুটে, কুচুটিয়া, ক্রূর, ক্রূরমতি, আক্রোশপূর্ণ, দ্রোহী
Adjective(1) having the nature of or resulting from malice
(1) Every teacher ran the risk of being set up by malicious pupils, Mr Jackson said.(2) Atkinson pleaded not guilty to malicious wounding but admitted unlawful wounding.(3) To refuse to set aside the statutory demand in the circumstances was not biased or malicious .(4) Two people are facing possible prosecutions for malicious or criminal damage.(5) The second is whether Jupiter's claim is malicious falsehood has any real prospect of success.(6) The environment was defaced by graffiti and malicious damage that was seldom repaired.(7) Everything conspires to bring out the worst in him as he turns petty, malicious and vindictive.(8) Computer viruses and other malicious code should then be less able to cause significant damage.(9) The star was facing charges of assault and malicious damage, which were later dismissed.(10) Lord Steyn was contrasting damages for malicious falsehood with damages for libel.(11) Final exams are the most evil, satanic, malicious event ever crafted by mankind.(12) The Americans are worried that they'll be the victim of spurious or malicious prosecutions.(13) She said they would be charged with breach of the peace and malicious damage offences.(14) All viruses are malicious , nasty little programs written by misguided people.(15) It is the most malicious piece of legislation ever placed on a statute book and it has no place in a civilised country.(16) There was in fact no evidence of malicious attack by any third party, let alone the claimant.
(1) malicious software :: এখনও বিক্রয়ের জন্য
(2) malicious mischief :: দূষিত নষ্টামি
(3) malicious damage :: দূষিত ক্ষতি
(4) malicious intent :: দূষিত অভিপ্রায়
(5) malicious gossip :: দূষিত পরচর্চা
(6) malicious joy :: দূষিত আনন্দ
1. spiteful ::
2. malevolent ::
3. evil-intentioned ::
4. vindictive ::
5. vengeful ::
6. malign ::
7. mean ::
8. nasty ::
9. hurtful ::
10. mischievous ::
12. cruel ::
13. unkind ::
14. bitchy ::
15. catty ::
16. malefic ::
17. maleficent ::
1. benevolent ::
2. benign ::
3. benignant ::
বিপজ্জনক নয় এমন
4. loving ::
malicious, maliciously, maliciousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and I wasn't
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
into a MALICIOUS lie by discussing it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: malicious
Meaning and definitions of malicious, translation in Bengali language for malicious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of malicious in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "malicious"
What malicious means in Bengali, malicious meaning in Bengali, malicious definition, examples and pronunciation of malicious in Bengali language.