প্রধান, মুখ্য, মূল, বড়, বিশাল, গুরুত্বপূর্ণ, প্রথম, জরুরি, সর্বাগ্রবর্তী, শক্তিশালী, কেবলমাত্র, মস্ত, বিস্তীর্ণ, সাধারণ, মৌলিকপ্রধান অংশ, উত্তাল সমুদ্র, অপরিহার্য অংশ, মাঝ-দরিয়াবল, শক্তি, মহাসমুদ্র, মহাদেশ, রাস্তার প্রধান জলবাহী বা গ্যাসবাহী নল
- প্রধানমেইনার স্কুলপ্রধানতপ্রধান
Noun(1) any very large body of (salt(2) a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
Adjective(1) most important element(2) (of a clause, or independent(3) of force; of the greatest possible intensity
(1) I told him not to touch the main , and to let go the port jib sheet and haul it in starboard side.(2) The only way out is the one and only main gate.(3) Gravel pits along the Hudson Bay coast were the third main environmental concern.(4) If you have any questions about the location of the gas main , call your gas company.(5) Demand was depressed in the main consuming countries last year, so prices should be falling.(6) Inside, the main living area is open plan, with the sitting room separated from the kitchen by an archway.(7) the main thing is to keep calm(8) The main TV networks have lost a third of their audience over the past twenty years.(9) His main distinguishing feature was the single black eye patch thrown across his left eye.(10) Last week saw the main parties fighting to win the battle of the box.(11) what main did you have?(12) They appear to have settled chiefly in the north and center of the main island.(13) They said nothing more on the short walk back to the main open area where tables had now been set up.(14) The main importance of writing is that it provides good evidence.(15) The third main thrust of the mission, is to measure the radiation environment around the red planet.(16) With the forthcoming London mayoral elections in June, the three main candidates have thrown their hats into the ring.
(1) main course :: মূল কার্যধারা
(2) main character :: প্রধান চরিত্র
(3) main menu :: প্রধান সূচি
(4) main idea :: মূল ধারণা
(5) the main :: প্রধান
(6) main dish :: প্রধান খাবার
(7) main clause :: প্রধান অংশ
(8) main square :: প্রধান বর্গক্ষেত্র
(9) main street :: প্রধান সড়ক
(10) main road :: প্রধান সড়ক
1. principal ::
2. master ::
3. independent ::
4. pipe ::
5. briny ::
main, mainer, mainers, mainly, mains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And in red the MAIN arteries.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Like Main Street...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
and just pulled the
MAIN breaker switch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
is the MAIN reason
I'm in this room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
I suspect he's the MAIN reason
you weren't slaughtered in your crib.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: main
Meaning and definitions of main, translation in Bengali language for main with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of main in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "main"
What main means in Bengali, main meaning in Bengali, main definition, examples and pronunciation of main in Bengali language.