মেশিন, যন্ত্র, কল, কৃত্রিম উপায়, এনজিন, চালকযন্ত্র, যন্ত্রচালিত গাড়ি, সুসংগঠিত ব্যবস্থা, সুসংগঠিত যন্ত্র, কৃত্রিম কৌশলযে ব্যক্তি অন্যের যন্ত্রস্বরূপ
Noun(1) any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks(2) an efficient person(3) an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently(4) a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point(5) a group that controls the activities of a political party(6) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
Verb(1) turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery(2) make by machinery
(1) they created an efficient administrative machine(2) ticket machine(3) In setting up the machine for a given task, boxes are connected together so that the desired set of fundamental processes is executed.(4) He, within that period of time, defeated all of the enemies of France, and built the most powerful military machine in Europe, on the land.(5) This was a sad day indeed for the big bad wolf of the banking world, and not just because it must forego those rich pickings it planned to cream off from two billion cash machine transactions a year.(6) I find that he cannot now perform the machine programming functions which mainly occupied him during his twenty-two years with his former employer.(7) The party supported distributing pokie machine money in local communities, but wanted some set aside for a central fund to aid problem gambling.(8) Of course brass is easy to machine , but the tooling is first-rate.(9) The AFL-CIO is planning an effort modeled on its powerful get-out-the-vote political machine .(10) A hum was heard from the machine as it powered up to do the task it was asked to do, followed by a soft whirring sound, as it digested the bike's current condition.(11) For all the claims of ├ö├ç├┐control freakery├ö├ç├û, the evidence seems to reveal a government machine influenced by a powerful sense of things being out of control.(12) a candy machine(13) The army of bus drivers that keep the wheels of the county's public transport machine turning is in need of fresh recruits.(14) a cigarette machine(15) It's an equation the Carr Government hopes to change by upping the tax on bigger clubs, which generate the vast majority of poker machine revenue.(16) His attacks on elite perquisites, and his imperious treatment of subordinates, made him anathema to the powerful party machine .
(1) washing machine :: ধৌতকারী যন্ত্র
(2) vending machine :: ভেন্ডিং মেশিন
(3) answering machine :: উত্তর মেশিন
(4) cash machine :: টাকা গোনার মেশিন
(5) fax machine :: ফ্যাক্স মেশিন
(6) slot machine :: স্লট মেশিন
(7) machine tool :: যন্ত্রচালিত ছেদক
(8) coffee machine :: কফি বানানোর যন্ত্র
1. apparatus ::
2. organization ::
3. powerhouse ::
4. auto ::
5. simple machine ::
6. political machine ::
machine, machined, machines, machining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
From what I heard, they're either having sex
or Howard's caught in a milking MACHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
A time MACHINE from a science-fiction show
has nothing to do with Halloween.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
...in the cafeteria vending MACHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
who has a MACHINE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
A time MACHINE
from the movie The Time Machine?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: machine
Meaning and definitions of machine, translation in Bengali language for machine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of machine in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "machine"
What machine means in Bengali, machine meaning in Bengali, machine definition, examples and pronunciation of machine in Bengali language.