লসিকা, বিশুদ্ধ জল, চর্মসারদেহগ্রন্থি থেকে নিঃসৃত বর্ণহীন ক্ষারধর্মী রস
Noun(1) a thin coagulable fluid (similar to plasma but, lymphocytes
(1) This includes cell salts, fatty tissue, lymph , red and white blood cells, two glands of the endocrine system and even the bones.(2) I refreshed myself in the mid-day heat by drinking its pure lymph from the hollow of my hand, and gazed with long and insatiable delight upon the memorable fountain.(3) The lymphatic system is a network of very fine vessels or tubes called lymphatics that drain lymph from all over the body.(4) The lymph drained from the small intestine has an additional function: it carries the fats absorbed from the food.(5) This injection also identifies the lymphatic basins, nodal areas, and respective lymph draining sites that are considered to be at risk for metastases.(6) Even better, the following morning, Hartz quietly escorted [him] into von Bergmann's clinical wards to examine the patients who had received Koch's lymph .(7) In 1798, the British physician Edward Jenner used a milkmaid's lymph containing cowpox virus to vaccinate a child.(8) He did not know the specific infective agent but was certain that a treatment would soon be available in the form of a ├ö├ç├┐vaccine of Pasteur or lymph of Koch.├ö├ç├û(9) In contrast to lymph nodes, the thymus contains no lymph sinuses or afferent lymphatic vessels.(10) No patient died during the period of lymph sampling.(11) Legs become scaly, swollen, and exude lymph fluid.(12) This is followed by a discharge of lymphous or chylous fluid, which recurs at intervals.(13) He had been ill for a year with lymphous sarcoma.(14) They contain a thin lymphous fluid, and are found in the healthy ovaria of every young woman.(15) In lymphous urine I found filarias at all hours when the urine was emitted.
(1) lymph node :: লসিকাগ্রন্থি
(2) lymph nodes :: লিম্ফ নোড
(3) lymph vessel :: লিম্ফ বদনা
(4) lymph gland :: লিম্ফ গ্রন্থি
(5) lymph glands :: লসিকা গ্রন্থি
1. lymph ::
2. serum ::
lymph, lymphoid, lymphoma, lymphomas
English to Bengali Dictionary: lymph
Meaning and definitions of lymph, translation in Bengali language for lymph with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lymph in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lymph"
What lymph means in Bengali, lymph meaning in Bengali, lymph definition, examples and pronunciation of lymph in Bengali language.