নিম্ন, নিম্নতর, অধস্তন, নিকৃষ্টতর, অবর, অধ:স্থভ্রূকুটি, ক্রুদ্ধ চাহনিভ্রূকুটি করা, খাট করা, খর্ব করা, নত করা, কাল হইয়া আসা, চোখ পাকানআসন্ন তাণ্ডবের সংকেট জ্ঞাপন করা, চোখ পাকানো, কটমট করে তাকানো, ঘনঘ্টাচ্ছন্ন হয়ে ওঠা
- নিম্ননতকমিয়েনিম্ন পরিধেয়নিম্ন
Noun(1) the lower of two berths
Verb(1) move something or somebody to a lower position(2) set lower(3) make lower or quieter(4) cause to drop or sink(5) look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
Adjective(1) less than normal in degree or intensity or amount(2) literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension(3) very low in volume(4) unrefined in character(5) used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency(6) of the most contemptible kind(7) low or inferior in station or quality(8) no longer sufficient(9) subdued or brought low in condition or status(10) filled with melancholy and despondency
Adverb(1) in a low position; near the ground
(1) The proposal for a new building had a more plausible scale and circulation pattern in a somewhat lower structure.(2) A mere glance upwards at a bright lamp caused it to lower from the domed ceiling.(3) he must really love her to be able to lower himself to this(4) Resuscitation may have dislodged it and allowed minute food particles to pass into the lower respiratory tract.(5) He entered, eyeing the tutor suspiciously and loweringly .(6) So ski patrollers finally slid along the cables, fitted the passengers with harnesses and lowered them to the ground one by one.(7) Two guys worked the kitchen - a dark, lowering , Heathcliffy fellow and a chirpy-looking, more English chap in glasses.(8) It makes perfect sense for supermodels to love me, but there's really no reason for them to be lowering themselves to fools like Pete.(9) Lower Cretaceous(10) Everyone watched in silence as the Stars and Stripes and the Union flag were lowered to half-mast.(11) He turned to tap on his laptop and a plasma screen lowered from the ceiling.(12) Mona stood still as the casket was lowered slowly into the ground.(13) In Germany flags were lowered to half-mast at federal buildings.(14) He lowers himself and the book by covering these topics.(15) That is the ugliest, most loweringly brutal-looking theatre I ever remember seeing.(16) He lowered his hand, moving his focus to the paints and pencils and brushes that had been forgotten for so long.
(1) low :: কম
(2) lower back :: নিম্ন ফিরে
(3) lower bound :: নিম্ন সীমা
(4) lower jaw :: নিচের চোয়াল
(5) lower limb :: নিম্নবাহুতে
(6) lower part :: নিম্নদেশ
(7) lower lip :: নীচের ঠোঁট
(8) lower left :: নিচে বামদিকে
(9) lower prices :: একটি বন্ধু পূর্ণ নাম লিখুন
1. subordinate ::
2. bottom ::
4. lower berth ::
5. move down ::
6. soften ::
7. reduce ::
8. subside ::
9. degrade ::
অধ: পতন করা
10. depress ::
12. lour ::
lower, lowered, lowering, lowers, lowery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
neurobiology of addiction
in LOWER animals.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
I was thinking of the LOWER flermin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
How will Raj ever reach true greatness
if his friends LOWER the bar for him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
Will they LOWER themselves from
the ceiling or come out of the sewers?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Send some backup
to the LOWER levels.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: lower
Meaning and definitions of lower, translation in Bengali language for lower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lower in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lower"
What lower means in Bengali, lower meaning in Bengali, lower definition, examples and pronunciation of lower in Bengali language.