অট্ট, প্রবল, জাঁকাল, উচ্চরব, উচ্চ আত্তয়াজত্তয়ালা, অমার্জিত, কোলাহলপূর্ণকোলাহলপূর্ণ, জোরালো, উঁচুপর্দার, উচ্চনিনাদী, সোচ্চার, সরবজোরে
- অট্টজোরেলাউড সাউন্ডউচ্চরবেশব্দের মাত্রা
Adjective(1) characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity(2) tastelessly showy(3) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music
Adverb(1) with relatively high volume
(1) In Britain, the movie has been ripped apart by critics as ├ö├ç├┐too loud and garish├ö├ç├û.(2) Suddenly she heard a loud noise similar to thunder.(3) He was a big part of the social scene, was involved in society races at the yacht club, and lived in an ostentatious, loud manner replete with several bodyguards.(4) Pensioners were close to being thrown out of County Hall for their loud protests against plans to privatise care homes.(5) It was a loud protest, and I held my placard high and proud, walking with some people who I knew merely from protests.(6) "Come with me, " she whispered barely loud enough to hear.(7) I am new to Linux, so please don't laugh too loud at my question.(8) Stress-induced destructive behavior may also result from a phobia to thunderstorms or other loud noises.(9) No matter how loud he shouted no one seemed to hear him.(10) He opened his mouth to answer but was cut short by a loud booming noise.(11) Of course, it's not easy to tackle persistent offending, but authoritarianism will never work - no matter how loud our politicians shout.(12) He was smiling and waving at the onlookers, wearing a shabby business suit with an exceptionally loud tie.(13) In very loud and vulgar, descriptive terms, I told him what exactly he could do with his encore.(14) Mathis takes her hand again, despite sudden loud and energetic protests on Morgan's part.(15) I think I wanted to remind myself and anyone who might be reading this to hold on to what you believe in no matter how loud the other kids are shouting.(16) Picture the scene: scores of wiseguys in muscle shirts, women with big hair and spiked heels and men in loud suits who should be carrying machine guns.
(1) out loud :: জোরে জোরে
(2) loud noise :: উচ্চ সোরগোল
(3) loud voice :: চিত্কার
(4) loud and clear :: অট্ট এবং পরিষ্কার
(5) loud bang :: উচ্চ আঘাত
(6) speak loud :: অট্ট কথা বলতে
(7) loud sound :: অস্ত্রোপচার
(8) read out loud :: উচ্চ স্বরে পড়া
(9) not loud :: অট্ট না
(10) make a loud noise :: জোরে শব্দ
1. noisy ::
2. vociferous ::
3. garish ::
4. forte ::
5. flash ::
6. aloud ::
1. gentle ::
2. low ::
3. soft ::
loud, louder, loudest, loudly, loudness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, for crying out LOUD,
there isa term for that!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
And you don't wish to alarm me with
any more LOUD noises. Very thoughtful.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
[LOUD thump]ZACK: Ow!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Can you stop breathing so LOUD?
I can hear your nose whistling.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
A little LOUD, dude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: loud
Meaning and definitions of loud, translation in Bengali language for loud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of loud in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "loud"
What loud means in Bengali, loud meaning
in Bengali, loud definition, examples and pronunciation
of loud in Bengali language.