নষ্ট, বিনষ্ট, পথভ্রষ্ট, ধ্বংসপ্রাপ্ত, নিলীন, খুয়া, অপব্যয়িত, ক্ষয়প্রাপ্ত, ক্ষয়িত, সর্বনাশগ্রস্ত, নিরূদ্দিষ্ট, পথচু্যত, খোয়া গিয়াছে এমন, নিখোঁজ
Noun(1) people who are destined to die soon
Verb(1) fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense(2) fail to win(3) suffer the loss of a person through death or removal(4) miss from one's possessions; lose sight of(5) allow to go out of sight or mind(6) fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit(7) fail to get or obtain(8) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(9) withdraw, as from reality(10) be set at a disadvantage
Adjective(1) no longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered(2) having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity(3) spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed(4) not gained or won(5) incapable of being recovered or regained(6) not caught with the senses or the mind(7) deeply absorbed in thought(8) perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment(9) unable to function; without help
(1) We made up lost time and arrived at Gare du Nord on time, to be loaded into taxis and driven to our hotel for baths and showers and drinks before dinner.(2) What is really worrying is the lost opportunity with regard to this bill.(3) He got lost searching for the computer room, and when he eventually did call me back, the system had already righted itself.(4) This could have been a lost opportunity for my friend to make a new friend and maybe meet others through him.(5) If your pet is then lost or stolen, there is a good chance that your pet will be returned to you.(6) The black market in the illegal fuel is estimated to cost the Government Ôö¼├║450m in lost tax revenue a year.(7) The overall feeling I got from these three features was that it was a lost opportunity.(8) Any nervousness quickly dissolved as we catch up on lost years.(9) In later years, she made up for this lost time, never missing an opportunity to add to her infamy.(10) When you poke about alongside a canal there are many lost and forgotten relics to be found of the old commercial nature of the place.(11) I got lost driving back home, ended up on the way to Barking rather than Baker Street.(12) In some cases the card is not physically lost , but the critical information is in the possession of a third party.(13) And in total I've probably spent more than a year looking for lost car keys.(14) All now turned on the outcome of John's attempt to recover his lost lands.(15) When we look hard we find things - lost notes and four-leaf clovers, invisible to less attentive eyes.(16) It's nice to know that 70 people were actually looking for the lost child, and that they knew that there was one to look for.
(1) lose :: হারান
(2) get lost :: বিদায় হোন
(3) lost soul :: হারানো আত্মা
(4) getting lost :: হারিয়ে যাচ্ছে
(5) be lost :: ঘুচা
(6) lost property :: হারানো সম্পত্তি
(7) lost time :: হারিয়ে সময়
(8) no love lost :: হারিয়ে গেছে কোন প্রেম
1. missing ::
4. bygone ::
5. extinct ::
6. hopeless ::
7. damned ::
9. confused ::
10. deep in thought ::
11. helpless ::
13. mislay ::
14. be deprived of ::
থেকে বঞ্চিত করা
15. escape from ::
16. stray from ::
17. miss ::
18. be defeated ::
19. discard ::
20. misplace ::
21. fall back ::
22. suffer ::
1. possessed ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'd be LOST without you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Your strategy has LOST us Dorne,
the Iron Islands, and the Reach.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Why don't you try to find a place
where it won't get LOST, hm?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
No, they LOST so bad,
the other team
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
I LOST this to Wolowitz
in an ill-considered cricket wager.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: lost
Meaning and definitions of lost, translation in Bengali language for lost with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lost in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lost"
What lost means in Bengali, lost meaning in Bengali, lost definition, examples and pronunciation of lost in Bengali language.