প্রাচীরগাত্রের ছিদ্র, পলায়নের পথ, পলায়নের উপায়, পরিহারের পথ, পরিহারের উপায়ফাঁস দেত্তয়া, ফাঁস তৈয়ারী করা, ফাঁসে আটকানদড়ি ইত্যাদির ফাঁচ, ফিতে ইত্যাদিতে ফাঁচ দিয়ে তৈরি করা ফুল, ফাঁচ দেওয়া, ফাঁচ দিয়ে আটকানো
Noun(1) fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines(2) anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself(3) (computer science(4) an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan(5) the basic pattern of the human fingerprint(6) a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied(7) the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component(8) an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop(9) a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates(10) a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
Verb(1) move in loops(2) make a loop in(3) fly loops, perform a loop(4) wind around something in coils or loops(5) fasten or join with a loop
(1) The idea of a cyclical universe is controversial but a leading researcher believes we really could be stuck in a never-ending loop .(2) The film itself is approximately three minutes in length, set to loop continuously.(3) a feedback loop(4) She tried triple lutz/triple loop , but just missed on the second jump and fell.(5) The film itself is on a continuous loop that makes it difficult to tell beginning from end.(6) To construct Pieranski's knot, you fold a circular loop of rope and tie two multiple overhand knots in it.(7) On the back, the design looked like a cross with a loop on top.(8) This suggests an unconstrained loop shape, even in rather immature specimens of this form.(9) I started feeling stupid and rather ashamed for getting myself in this idiotic situation - clinging tight to a swinging loop of rope too scared to carry on.(10) He shooed the young steer out of his way, and back, onto firmer ground, and then spun the loop of the rope lazily, letting it swing out in an arc and settle squarely over the cow's horns.(11) As part of an exhibit about the Jewish holocaust, the museum had a Nazi propaganda film going on continuous loop .(12) The problem is that I've run into this dilemma before and now it seems that I'm stuck in an endless loop .(13) With nothing to follow, I loop out and back, hoping to sight a cable emerging further out from the wreck.(14) Curve the ends around to make an oval loop , a circle wreath, or even bend it a bit to make a heart shape.(15) The menu is a continuous loop of a deleted scene from the film.(16) Heloise held up her key ring, showing Hank the house key that was threaded on a separate loop .
(1) closed loop :: বদ্ধ চক্র
(2) feedback loop :: ফিডব্যাক লুপের
(3) infinite loop :: অগণিত চক্র
(4) belt loop :: বেল্ট লুপ
(5) open loop :: খোলা লুপ
(6) control loop :: নিয়ন্ত্রণ লুপ
(7) current loop :: বর্তমান লুপ
(8) for loop :: লুপ জন্য
(9) endless loop :: অবিরাম লুপ
1. coil ::
2. closed circuit ::
3. cringle ::
4. iteration ::
5. loop-the-loop ::
6. coil ::
7. fasten ::
8. curl ::
9. intertwine ::
loop, looped, looping, loops
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Uh-oh, he's stuck in an infinite LOOP.
- I can fix it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Loop quantum gravity
is the future of physics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
You're doing work
in quantum LOOP corrections.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
...who believes LOOP quantum gravity
better unites quantum mechanics...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
lf l get any kind of hit,
l'll keep you in the LOOP on that.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: loop
Meaning and definitions of loop, translation in Bengali language for loop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loop in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loop"
What loop means in Bengali, loop meaning in Bengali, loop definition, examples and pronunciation of loop in Bengali language.