ঋণ, ধার, কর্জ, দেনা, দাদনধার দেত্তয়া, কর্জ দেত্তয়া, ঋণ দেত্তয়াঋণদান, ধার করা টাকা
Noun(1) the temporary provision of money (usually at interest(2) a word borrowed from another language; e.g. `blitz' is a German word borrowed into modern English
Verb(1) give temporarily; let have for a limited time
(1) Remember to match the term of the loan with its purpose.(2) A quick call to Young Watski who was luckily in the area secured the loan of his car for the rest of the day.(3) You simply write a check and you've initiated a loan .(4) In that case, you must deduct the remaining balance over the term of your new loan , the IRS says.(5) loan application(6) If you are constantly in overdraft territory, you should re-package it into a personal loan and obtain interest rates that can be up to almost three times cheaper.(7) The first was whether a commercial loan made by the claimant became the subject matter of a ├ö├ç├┐Quistclose trust├ö├ç├û by virtue of the terms of the loan .(8) Thanks to Ian Philp Mercedes-Benz in Glasgow for the loan of our test car.(9) he knew Rob would not loan him money(10) Many thanks to Arnold Clark Vauxhall in Pollokshields for the loan of our test car.(11) If he was prepared to mislead a bank as to his position in a company for the purpose of inducing a loan , I have reservations respecting the confidence I can place in his testimony.(12) Generally speaking, the shorter the term of the loan , the higher the APR.(13) The terms of the loan were onerous to the airline and lucrative to the American bank, because at the time Ethiopia had a very adverse risk rating.(14) In the ordinary debt collection case, the court would be unimpressed by a claim from a debtor that he was unaware of his rights and obligations under the terms of the loan .(15) In all likelihood, the debt was incurred on Lord Petre's ├ö├ç├┐iorney to Axminster├ö├ç├û exactly twelve months earlier, a year being a round term for a loan .(16) he gave me the loan of a car
(1) on loan :: লোনে
(2) loan agreement :: ঋণ চুক্তি
(3) student loan :: ছাত্র ঋণ
(4) mortgage loan :: বন্ধকী ঋণ
(5) personal loan :: ব্যক্তিগত ঋণ
(6) get a loan :: একটি ঋণ পেতে
(7) take out a loan :: ঋণ উত্তোলন করো
(8) bank loan :: ব্যাংক ঋণ
(9) term loan :: মেয়াদি ঋণ
(10) loan capital :: ঋণ মূলধন
1. credit ::
2. loanword ::
3. lend ::
4. borrow ::
loan, loaned, loaner, loaners, loaning, loans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If a man charges no interest on a LOAN,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
I'm afraid as a federal employee
on LOAN from NASA,00:058
00:03:04,769 --> 00:03:06,646
your name can be on the patent, but...
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
I don't LOAN it out to friends as a favor.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Whose LOAN out?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Is Stuart trying to get a LOAN
or find investors?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: loan
Meaning and definitions of loan, translation in Bengali language for loan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of loan in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "loan"
What loan means in Bengali, loan meaning
in Bengali, loan definition, examples and pronunciation
of loan in Bengali language.