ডেলা, পিণ্ড, কুড়েমি, গোটা পাউরুটিপাউরুটি, তাল পাকানো রান্না-মাংসআলস্যে ক্ষেপণ করা, কালক্ষয় করা
Noun(1) a shaped mass of baked bread that is usually sliced before eating(2) a quantity of food (other than bread
Verb(1) be lazy or idle(2) be about
(1) As the inside expands it cracks the outer shell, giving it the appearance of the crust of a loaf of bread.(2) Her face is like the top slice of a loaf of bread which is 7 days stale(3) Not content to have a nice big dish of holiday mushroom ravioli or lentil loaf , vegetarians seem curiously afflicted with a desire to conform to the season.(4) I had ended up with two large bottles of water, four Granny Smiths, a loaf of granary bread and a jar of lemon curd.(5) a granary loaf(6) She had her share of bad '70s health food - think soy loaf - but she was also exposed to a variety of foods at an early age.(7) She took out a loaf of rye bread and a block of cheese wrapped in more paper.(8) We suggest the Pale Ale and, if you're hungry, a loaf of bread and garlic butter.(9) Poor wretch, the officers tell me that he was caught robbing a loaf of bread from the basket of a wealthy Lady who had bought it.(10) If you're looking for a travel destination with both historical locations and a chance to loaf on the beach, nothing beats Greece.(11) He picked lemon pepper tuna, peaches, and a loaf of white toast bread.(12) Garnished with fresh vegetables and a side of mashed potatoes, this loaf of pure C grade meat is the talk of the town.(13) a loaf of bread(14) Baking a loaf of bread will change the way you think about food.(15) The play centres round the baking of a loaf of challah bread, made to her father's cherished recipe.(16) Thus the outside of a loaf of bread is the crust or croÔö£Ôòùte.
(1) loaf of bread :: এক টুকরা রুটি
(2) loaf on the job :: কাজের ডেলা
(3) meat loaf :: মাংস ডেলা
(4) long loaf :: দীর্ঘ ডেলা
(5) loaf about :: সম্পর্কে ডেলা
(6) sugar-loaf :: মিস্টি পাওরুটি
(7) loaf around :: ডেলা প্রায়
1. loaf of bread ::
এক টুকরা রুটি
2. laze ::
3. lounge ::
4. loll ::
বাহির করিয়া ঝোলান
5. idle ::
6. waste time ::
7. hang around ::
8. bum around ::
9. futz around ::
loaf, loafed, loafer, loafers, loafing, loafs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is her last meat LOAF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
with mashed potatoes
and meat LOAF
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
You know, a LOAF of bread's
still three bucks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
...if she put ground glass
in my dad's meat LOAF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: loaf
Meaning and definitions of loaf, translation in Bengali language for loaf with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loaf in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loaf"
What loaf means in Bengali, loaf meaning in Bengali, loaf definition, examples and pronunciation of loaf in Bengali language.