শিবিকা, জঁজাল, ডুলি, ছড়ান খড়, বিক্ষিপ্ত সামান্য দ্রব্যসমূহ, জন্তুর বিছানা, পশুর তৃণশয্যা, দোলাপ্রসব করা, ছড়ান, বিক্ষিপ্ত করা, তৃণশয্যা সজ্জিত করাইতস্তত ছড়িয়েছিটিয়ে পড়ে-থাকা বা ফেলে দেওয়া আজেবাজে জিনিসপত্র, একধরনের স্ট্রেচার, বাচ্চা দেওয়া
- শিবিকাশিবিকাশিবিকাআবর্জনা ছড়ানোশিবিকা
Noun(1) the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal(2) rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places(3) conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers(4) material used to provide a bed for animals
Verb(1) strew(2) make a place messy by strewing garbage around(3) give birth to a litter of animals
(1) Liveried slaves carried the litter of a wealthy man, and vanished with a wave of his hand after he descended.(2) Larvae cluster in dark corners under manure or litter , under feed sacks or under feed in feed storage areas.(3) Unless we catch them throwing a bottle or dropping litter all we can do is ask them to leave.(4) They removed an estimated 700 pounds of litter and other rubbish.(5) Gloucester, reporting ├ö├ç├┐a plot of death├ö├ç├û against the King, arranges for him to be carried in a litter to Dover.(6) Burn the straw litter from infected herds or allow long term manuring [greater than 1 year] to occur before spreading it onto land used to produce food for animal consumption.(7) Three days after the earthquake and devastating tsunami, bodies still litter the streets.(8) In either case, the amount of manure or used litter accumulated over a year's time is quite surprising.(9) a litter of five kittens(10) In most cases, dilution of the manure with litter means that a higher application rate can be used than for cage layer manure.(11) The relatively low-quality plant litter mineralizes nitrogen at a slower rate than would occur in the absence of herbivory.(12) He was carried about on a litter and coached soccer.(13) the plant burns discarded litter from poultry farms(14) We expected her to have a big litter because of how big she was, but we never expected it to be 12.(15) We rose the next morning to a litter of downed branches and crooked trunks.(16) a litter of sleeping bags on the floor
(1) cat litter :: বিড়াল শিবিকা
(2) litter box :: শিবিকা বাক্স
(3) litter size :: ছোট আকৃতির
(4) leaf litter :: গাছের পাতা শিবিকা
(5) litter bug :: শিবিকা বাগ
(6) litter tray :: ছোট থালা
(7) litter basket :: শিবিকা ঝুড়ি
1. garbage ::
2. clutter ::
3. brood ::
4. sedan chair ::
5. bedding ::
6. make untidy ::
7. fill ::
litter, littered, litterer, litterers, littering, litters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What, do I look like
I'm about to drop a LITTER?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
He was always
the runt of the LITTER.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Her LITTER never left the Red Keep.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
I will LITTER the South with Lannister dead.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
they LITTER the place
with human heads.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: litter
Meaning and definitions of litter, translation in Bengali language for litter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of litter in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "litter"
What litter means in Bengali, litter meaning in Bengali, litter definition, examples and pronunciation of litter in Bengali language.