শুনা, কথা শুনা, শ্রবণ করা, কর্ণপাত করা, শোনামন দিয়ে শোনা, কোনো প্রস্তাবে কান দেওয়া
Verb(1) hear with intention(2) listen and pay attention(3) pay close attention to; give heed to
(1) listen here, have some sense!(2) Patients will even be able to order a film to watch, or an audio book to listen to, both from their beds.(3) A cursory listen reveals that the first version closely resembles Nashville's, from a musical standpoint.(4) The UK must realise that real consultation requires them to listen to me and take my advice.(5) He knows he is right and so feels no need to listen to advice that goes against his conviction.(6) He is an experienced town clerk and we would obviously listen to the advice that he gives.(7) I listen to the sounds of the radiators ticking as the central heating comes on.(8) Just one listen to this album will blow away all your blues.(9) They want to tell us all what we can and cannot watch, read, listen to or think about.(10) listen, I've got an idea(11) listen, I've had an idea(12) But before we go to break, take a listen to this sound that's being played in the courtroom.(13) I wish they'd just put up a transcript, but for those of you with broadband it's well worth a listen .(14) Nevertheless, there are undoubtedly some hidden gems which make this set worth the listen .(15) Every few minutes he would stop and listen to what sounds there were in these quiet highland woods.(16) To watch and listen to these young boys and girls who were so obviously enjoying what they were doing was great.
(1) listen to music :: গান শোনো
(2) listen to :: শোনা
(3) listen to the radio :: রেডিও শোন
(4) listen carefully :: মনোযোগ সহকারে শুন
(5) listen again :: আবার শোন
(6) listen in :: বেতারবার্তা শ্রবণ করা
(7) listen for :: শোনার জন্য
(8) listen attentively :: উত্কর্ণ হত্তয়া
(9) listen out :: শোন
(10) listen out for :: আউট শুনতে
1. hear ::
2. pay attention to ::
3. mind ::
1. ignore ::
listen, listenable, listened, listener, listeners, listening, listens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, no, no, LISTEN! I have money!
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Hey, LISTEN, you seem like decent guys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
I don't mean to diminish
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
Listen to me, Ned.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Talk to me
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: listen
Meaning and definitions of listen, translation in Bengali language for listen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of listen in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "listen"
What listen means in Bengali, listen meaning
in Bengali, listen definition, examples and pronunciation
of listen in Bengali language.