স্বাধীনতা, মুক্তি, সুবিধা, অনুমতি, অন্যায় স্বাধীনতা, অত্যধিক স্বাধীনতা, ঘেঁষ
Noun(1) immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence(2) freedom of choice(3) personal freedom from servitude or confinement or oppression(4) leave granted to a sailor or naval officer(5) an act of undue intimacy
(1) I'd add a few things to that - like individual liberty and free trade - but she's basically on the right track.(2) She added that the amendment would make it difficult for judges who had to decide on house arrest but if people had to lose their liberty she would prefer it to be on the say so of a judge rather than a politician.(3) individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences(4) Americans are now enjoying the fruits of two centuries of individual liberty and free markets.(5) They lost their liberty , their livelihoods, their communities, and their possessions.(6) individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own preferences(7) Tariff taxes precipitated both independence movements, and both were based on the view that liberty and free trade were of a piece.(8) May I remind you that if you drive while disqualified over the next two years, you could lose your liberty .(9) She knows from bitter experience what it means to lose that basic liberty we all take for granted.(10) In addition to providing society with political liberty and justice, a single tax on land promotes economic efficiency.(11) A Sailor, on liberty in a foreign port, was returning to his ship when a knife-wielding assassin attacked him.(12) Therefore the fundamental purpose of the state is to limit liberty in the name of security.(13) Individual liberty exists within the context of the rule of law and limits on government power, i.e., constitutional liberalism.(14) Individual liberty and free enterprise are feminism's best friends.(15) Reduce the power of democracy, thereby freeing individual liberty .(16) how did he know what she was thinking?├ö├ç├Âit was a liberty!
(1) statue of liberty :: স্ট্যাচু অফ লিবার্টি
(2) at liberty :: স্বাধীনতা
(3) take the liberty of :: স্বাধীনতা নেওয়া
(4) personal liberty :: ব্যক্তিগত স্বাধীনতা
(5) civil liberty :: নাগরিক স্বাধীনতা
(6) individual liberty :: ব্যক্তি স্বাধীনতা
(7) be at liberty :: স্বাধীনতা থাকবে
(8) take the liberty :: স্বাধীনতা নেওয়া
1. freedom ::
2. independence ::
3. right ::
4. familiarity ::
5. autonomy ::
6. shore leave ::
libertarian, libertarians, liberties, libertine, libertines, liberty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Since it's LIBERTY
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Uh, I took the LIBERTY
of removing the battery
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
-deprivation of LIBERTY..."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
I've taken the LIBERTY of scripting
your appearance on the witness stand.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: liberty
Meaning and definitions of liberty, translation in Bengali language for liberty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of liberty in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "liberty"
What liberty means in Bengali, liberty meaning in Bengali, liberty definition, examples and pronunciation of liberty in Bengali language.