যাইতে দেত্তয়া, করিতে দেত্তয়া, বাধা দেত্তয়া, পলাইতে হত্তয়া, আসিতে দেত্তয়া, অনুমতি দেত্তয়া, হইতে দেত্তয়া, সহ্য করা, ভাড়া দেত্তয়াবাধা, প্রতিবন্ধক, প্রতিরোধকোনো কিছু করতে দেওয়া, ভাড়া বা খাজনায় দেওয়া, ব্যাহত করা
Noun(1) a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India(2) a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
Verb(1) make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen(2) actively cause something to happen(3) consent to, give permission(4) cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition(5) leave unchanged(6) grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
(1) I let contracts for the manufacture of parts, assembled the sets in my apartment, and sold them however I could.(2) The decision means tenders will now be let for the project, with work expected to begin in late February.(3) In March, she let them sneak an early peek at the work in progress.(4) a tiny window that let in hardly any light(5) On June 22, the woman was sitting in a chair when they appeared at her living room door, having let themselves in by the back door.(6) A contract was let for 25 buildings across the state in a first round of construction.(7) As with everything else in the investment world, don't let greed and the desire for a quick buck overrule common sense.(8) I've taken a month's let on the flat(9) These were then packaged into the contracts that would be let to the section design consultants.(10) Pray you let us not; We fain would greet our mother.(11) The Government let the contract to an English firm.(12) length of the let(13) The construction work was let under two building contracts.(14) he'd go if they let him(15) let AB be the line joining A and B(16) my boss let me leave early
(1) let go :: চল যাই
(2) let me see :: আমাকে দেখতে দাও
(3) let me know :: আমাকে জানতে দাও
(4) let it go :: এটা ছেড়ে দেওয়া
(5) to let :: যাক
(6) let out :: নিকাশ করা
(7) let me be :: আমায় রেহাই দাত্ত
(8) let me in :: আমাকে ঢুকতে দাও
(9) let it :: এটা দিন
1. net ball ::
2. allow to ::
3. allow to go ::
4. allow ::
5. get ::
6. rent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Here. Let me get the door.
- I got it. I'm fine.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Hey, I felt a little something.
Wait, wait, LET me try again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Let me go immediately.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Let me start with a simpler one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Let me ask you this:
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: let
Meaning and definitions of let, translation in Bengali language for let with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of let in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "let"
What let means in Bengali, let meaning in Bengali, let definition, examples and pronunciation of let in Bengali language.