পাঠ, শিক্ষা, অনুশীলনী, উপদেশ, পড়া, শিক্ষামূলক সতর্কীকরণ, শিক্ষামূলক অভিজ্ঞতা, শিক্ষামূলক উদাহরণ, কঠিন তিরস্কারতিরস্কার করা, শিক্ষা দেত্তয়া, অভ্যাস করানকোনো বিষয়ে বিধিবদ্ধভাবে শিক্ষাদান
Noun(1) a unit of instruction(2) punishment intended as a warning to others(3) the significance of a story or event(4) a task assigned for individual study
(1) an advanced lesson in math(2) It is not achieved either, when one or two persons out of a crowd of hundreds read a lesson or take part in a prayer.(3) This shameful case should serve as a painful lesson for those in power.(4) Despite the fact that this lesson took several class periods to complete, I feel it was definitely worth it.(5) a driving lesson(6) let that be a lesson to you!(7) Take a private tennis lesson from a pro or choose a women-only class.(8) Hopefully, we have now learned our lesson from the past.(9) Discover the hidden lesson in each experience to develop a profound understanding of life and yourself.(10) an advanced lesson in maths(11) The two girls tease Johnny about the morning's bible lesson .(12) When you are constantly aware, every experience becomes a lesson in life.(13) Somewhere, there's a lesson in that for Europe's leaders.(14) A few days after reading this report I opened my Bible to read the lesson for the daily office.(15) the tragedy is a lesson in disappointment(16) Teaching this important lesson is not something you will be able to do on your own.
(1) lesson plan :: পাঠ পরিকল্পনা
(2) driving lesson :: ড্রাইভিং পাঠ
(3) private lesson :: ব্যক্তিগত পাঠ
(4) music lesson :: সঙ্গীত পাঠ
(5) learn a lesson :: শিক্ষা
(6) this lesson :: এই পাঠে
(7) moral lesson :: নৈতিক শিক্ষা
(8) teach a lesson :: একটি পাঠ শেখান
(9) singing lesson :: গান গাওয়া পাঠ
(10) object lesson :: অবজেক্ট পাঠ
1. class ::
4. warning ::
5. moral ::
6. object lesson ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
'Cause I always wanted
to take a fencing LESSON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
I would have hoped you'd
learned your LESSON
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
I must say that may not be a LESSON
you want to reinforce with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
In our first LESSON I told you
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Did I? Are you going to teach me a LESSON?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: lesson
Meaning and definitions of lesson, translation in Bengali language for lesson with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lesson in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "lesson"
What lesson means in Bengali, lesson meaning
in Bengali, lesson definition, examples and pronunciation
of lesson in Bengali language.