লাফাইয়া লাফাইয়া চলা, ডিঙ্গান, লাফাইয়া অতিক্রম করা, লাফ দেত্তয়ান, লাফান, লাফাইয়া ত্তঠা, লম্ফ দেত্তয়া, উল্লম্ফন দেত্তয়া, লাফাইয়া পার হত্তয়া, হাঁটিয়া অতিক্রম করা, সাগ্রহে গ্রহণ করা, দৌড়াইয়া অতিক্রম করালাফ, উল্লম্ফন, লম্ফ, ধাপ, পরিবর্তন, বিরাট ফাঁক, ঝম্পলাফানো
- লাফলাফ দিয়ে উঠেলাফলম্ফঝাঁপ
Noun(1) a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards(2) an abrupt transition(3) a sudden and decisive increase(4) the distance leaped (or to be leaped
Verb(1) move forward by leaps and bounds(2) pass abruptly from one state or topic to another(3) jump down from an elevated point(4) cause to jump or leap
(1) Now, they're called super shoplifters, and while they can't leap a building in a single bound, they probably could steal most of what was in it.(2) She took a flying leap from there outside and into the grass, which is where I grabbed her.(3) It said a huge leap in coal prices and higher freight charges offset an increase in local power sales.(4) He made a quick leap for the wall, falling short several feet before crawling forward on his hands and knees.(5) Last year it was rated as the city with the biggest leap in house prices in the UK during the previous five years.(6) The money will help first-time buyers who have watched the asking prices of houses leap 14 per cent in the past 12 months.(7) amid the notes, a couple of items leap out(8) It doesn't require a great leap of imagination to detect what Barbra Streisand, Janis Joplin, Carly Simon and his second wife, Rita Coolidge, saw in him.(9) Bart is determined to leap a gorge on his skateboard after witnessing the death-defying stunts of a real daredevil.(10) Market prices leap up every day as the uncertainty of the airport opening and supplies coming in increases.(11) His second medal came when he won bronze in the junior triple jump with a leap of 11.67m.(12) This price leap was the result of huge public subsides, amounting to over Ôö¼├║16 billion, and the fact that the network was flogged off at around a quarter of its real value.(13) A leap in price, reflecting recent good news at the company, could occur if its offer is taken off the table.(14) The door swung open before he could reach it, and he was forced to leap back to avoid having his nose broken for the second time.(15) That was a sharp leap from the 21 percent who didn't vote in 1995.(16) Price rises were inevitable, given the leap in fuel costs, driver pay increases and higher insurance.
(1) leap year :: অধিবর্ষ
(2) leap of faith :: বিশ্বাসের লাফ
(3) leap up :: আপ লিপ
(4) quantum leap :: কোয়ান্টাম লিপ
(5) leap out :: আউট লাফাইয়া লাফাইয়া চলা
(6) to leap :: লাফাইয়া লাফাইয়া চলা
(7) leap forward :: সামনে লাফ দাও
(8) leap over :: ডিঙ্গান
(9) leap ahead :: এগিয়ে লিপ
(10) take a leap :: একটা লাফ দাও
1. jump ::
2. sudden rise ::
3. saltation ::
5. jump over ::
উপর তিড়িং লাফ
6. spring ::
7. rush ::
8. accept eagerly ::
9. form hastily ::
10. increase rapidly ::
11. jump ::
leap, leaped, leaper, leapers, leaping, leaps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A more plausible explanation is that his
work in robotics has made an amazing LEAP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
as they LEAP onto the shores
of Seagard and Faircastle.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
It's a small LEAP from
there to sexual infidelity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
You've taken a great
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
At best, it's a modest LEAP forward...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: leap
Meaning and definitions of leap, translation in Bengali language for leap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leap in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leap"
What leap means in Bengali, leap meaning in Bengali, leap definition, examples and pronunciation of leap in Bengali language.