নেতা, সর্দার, দলপতি, অগ্রণী, জননেতা, অধিনায়ক, নায়ক, সংবাদপত্রের মুখ্য প্রবন্ধ, জননায়ক, অগ্রনেতা, অগ্রগামী, অগ্রদূত, চাঁই, মুরুবি, প্রধান প্রবন্ধ, পতি, চালক, পথপ্রদর্শক, ধাড়ী, গোষ্ঠীপতি, গোদা, মোড়লমকদ্দমার প্রধান উকিল, খবরের কাগজের প্রধান লেখা, নবপল্লব, পেশিতন্তু
Noun(1) a person who rules or guides or inspires others(2) a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
(1) The US, ironically, has been a leader in many areas of tobacco control but has been weak on the framework convention.(2) a natural leader(3) The orchestra leader has to figure out how to make them play together (tempo).(4) The leader was swapping his violin with that of his companion on the first desk.(5) By leaning forward and extending the low rod, you reduce stress on the leader and hook as the fish flails through the air.(6) The person who was supposedly the leader went to the front of the throne and bowed.(7) She was given a dozen encores and then the orchestra leader decided that enough was enough.(8) Then she chooses which of the new shoots will be the leader , or main stem.(9) That business dated back to the 1800s and it was a one-time leader in the area.(10) team leader(11) On stage at the concert hall is Roland, the quiet and intense orchestra leader , who is befriended by local musician and The Who fanatic, Alex.(12) Still the leader in this area, it has sold only a few thousand units to date.(13) As the leader in this market, we are trying to push and re-develop it by innovations and targeting more affordable prices.(14) We admire and congratulate Ireland for being a leader in public health.(15) I then made up a four weight rod with a double taper line and attached a nine foot leader with a nail knot.(16) I think that this year, with only one leader , the team will be more compact in certain crucial moments of a race.
(1) team leader :: দলনেতা
(2) follow the leader :: নেতাকে অনুসরণ কর
(3) group leader :: দলনেতা
(4) market leader :: বাজারের নেতা
(5) tour leader :: সফর নেতা
(6) world leader :: বিশ্বনেতা
(7) loss leader :: হারানো নেতা
(8) political leader :: রাজনৈতিক নেতা
(9) squad leader :: দলপতি
(10) religious leader :: ধর্মীয় নেতা
1. chief ::
2. pioneer ::
3. drawing card ::
leader, leaderless, leaders, leadership, leaderships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are a LEADER now.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
We will find no better LEADER.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Hey, four days is four days.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I don't want anyone following me.
I'm not a LEADER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
You hit it with your car?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: leader
Meaning and definitions of leader, translation in Bengali language for leader with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of leader in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "leader"
What leader means in Bengali, leader meaning
in Bengali, leader definition, examples and pronunciation
of leader in Bengali language.