হাস্য, হাসি, উচ্চহাস্য, অট্টহাস্য, হোহো
Noun(1) the sound of laughing(2) the activity of laughing; the manifestation of joy or mirth or scorn
(1) They would go and tell each other spooky stories on the hills and the house was always full of laughter .(2) A moment of silence while we all sit open mouthed and then we burst into hysterical laughter .(3) Another part might have roared with laughter at people making fools of themselves.(4) Once upon a time, such laughter in the face of violence was considered subversive.(5) I am rewarded by her laughter which, as you can imagine, is an agreeable sound to male ears.(6) Then came great laughter and stamping sounds, and all three of us were now bolt upright.(7) The empty bathroom flung the words back at me, making them sound like hollow laughter .(8) She described a time where she walked into Jackson's room to the sound of laughter .(9) The women admit everything takes twice as long because of their uproarious laughter .(10) She shook her head, gave a snort of laughter and continued on with the head count.(11) he roared with laughter(12) Does it matter whether the place is a rundown tip as long as it echoes with love and laughter ?(13) The sounds of laughter echoed in his head and the images of men laughing flashed across his eyes.(14) If we do, we just end up making fools of ourselves and the whole office collapses with laughter .(15) He heard feet clattering and laughter and a shout from someone who was not amused.(16) Like a couple of children, we would put our hands in front of our faces and almost choke with laughter .
(1) burst into laughter :: হো হো করে হেসে ওঠা
(2) canned laughter :: টিনজাত হাসি
(3) roar with laughter :: হাসি দিয়ে গর্জন
(4) burst of laughter :: হাসির ফেটে
(5) evil laughter :: মন্দ হাসি
(6) peals of laughter :: peals হাসির
(7) shout of laughter :: হাসির চিত্কার
(8) shrieks of laughter :: হাসির চিত্কার
10. hysterics ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
which will allow me
to elicit LAUGHTER
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
I used to hear his LAUGHTER,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: laughter
Meaning and definitions of laughter, translation in Bengali language for laughter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of laughter in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "laughter"
What laughter means in Bengali, laughter meaning in Bengali, laughter definition, examples and pronunciation of laughter in Bengali language.