সর্বশেষ, শেষ, গত, বিগত, অন্তিম, চূড়ান্ত, সর্বাধিক, অপর, চরম, পশ্চিম, অন্ত্য, যথাসাধ্য, আখেরী, নিদানশেষ, ত্তজনবিশেষ, বোঝা, জাহাজের বোঝাসর্বশেষে, ইত:পূর্বেটিকে থাকা, টেকসই হত্তয়া, চালু থাকা, স্থায়ী হত্তয়া, টিকা, টেকা, টিকিয়া থাকা, অধিকতর টেকসই হত্তয়া, তাজা থাকা, অক্ষত থাকাজুতো তৈরির কাঠের ছাঁচ, অবশিষ্ট, একেবারেই কাম্য নয়, সর্বাধুনিক
Noun(1) the temporal end; the concluding time(2) the last or lowest in an ordering or series(3) a person's dying act; the final thing a person can do(4) the time at which life ends; continuing until dead(5) a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds(6) a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels(7) the final stage or concluding parts of an event or occurrence(8) holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
Verb(1) persist for a specified period of time(2) continue to live and avoid dying
Adjective(1) immediately past(2) coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining(3) occurring at or forming an end or termination(4) most unlikely or unsuitable(5) occurring at the time of death(6) conclusive in a process or progression(7) highest in extent or degree(8) not to be altered or undone(9) lowest in rank or importance
Adverb(1) most recently(2) the item at the end
(1) the last bus is gone(2) Two great Test players of the past made quite a scene on a television show last night.(3) his condition is so serious that he won't last the night(4) So really quite late last night, perhaps even after half past ten, I went into the kitchen.(5) The last she heard from him was a goodbye note, telling her that by the time she had the letter he would already be at sea.(6) over the last few days(7) Buy now while stocks last because property prices in Bradford are set to soar over the next decade.(8) A French woman who was the victim of a vicious assault in Cork said last night her life is in ruins.(9) Except the last my parents heard from the dealership was an invoice for the annual service.(10) last year(11) There is also a fear that their children will be taken away from them which is the last thing anyone wants.(12) last week(13) you were the last person to leave(14) Got sent home early since the place was dead, a nice change to actually get the last bus.(15) The last hope was the space under boulders into which our little stream sank.(16) The deceased was last seen and heard of when he said he was going to meet the appellant.
(1) last name :: নামের শেষাংশ
(2) last night :: গত রাত
(3) at last :: অবশেষে
(4) last year :: গত বছর
(5) last week :: গত সপ্তাহে
(6) last time :: গত বার
(7) last weekend :: গত সপ্তাহান্তে
(8) last month :: গত মাসে
(9) last but not least :: কিন্তু শেষ না অন্তত
(10) last resort :: শেষ অবলম্বন
1. rearmost ::
2. closing ::
3. least likely ::
4. the previous ::
5. final ::
7. utmost ::
8. at the end ::
10. end ::
11. death ::
12. finish ::
13. continue ::
14. survive ::
15. endure ::
16. live on ::
last, lasted, lasting, lastly, lasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, man, that LAST episode of
Star Trek: Discoverywas crazy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
The LAST time I saw her,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Your LAST one worked out well
for Koothrappali. He got a free iPod.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
The LAST drink he shall ever take.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
that you weren't at his house
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: last
Meaning and definitions of last, translation in Bengali language for last with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of last in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "last"
What last means in Bengali, last meaning in Bengali, last definition, examples and pronunciation of last in Bengali language.