রান্নাঘর, রন্ধনশালা, পাকশালা, রসাইঘর
- রান্নাঘররন্ধনশালার তত্ত্বাবধায়করান্নাঘররান্নাঘরেবাসনপত্র
Noun(1) a room equipped for preparing meals
(1) There is also a large patio area that borders the kitchen and dining room.(2) She scrambled down the stairs and through the living room to the kitchen where her mom was cooking dinner.(3) Judy regularly experiments with new recipes in her farmhouse kitchen .(4) kitchen utensils(5) The interior is one big room and the open kitchen allows you to watch the cooks do their thing while you sip your drinks.(6) The fitted kitchen has solid maple units with a black granite counter top; the floor and ceiling are timber.(7) Completing the accommodation is a ceramic tiled kitchen with fitted units and appliances, as well as a breakfast bar.(8) Susan found Lila in the kitchen area, preparing a chicken for the evening meal.(9) John is a man on a mission to persuade more of us to compost our garden and kitchen waste.(10) In Japan, the restaurants are very specialized, so Tomita sought work in the US, wanting to explore all aspects of the Japanese kitchen .(11) Their top-floor living quarters included a kitchen , bathroom and lounge.(12) It was now early evening, and Vera was in the kitchen , preparing the food that she had sent Bill out for.(13) the dried shrimp pastes of the Thai kitchen(14) When Jake arrived home, tired and hot, Lisa was in the kitchen throwing together a salad.(15) The kitchen is fitted with units of Canadian maple and includes a four-ring Miele gas hob.(16) We no longer live in a time when the routines of household life revolve around the rhythms of the kitchen .
(1) kitchen table :: রান্নার টেবিল
(2) kitchen cabinet :: রান্নাঘরের তাক
(3) soup kitchen :: সুপ রান্নাঘর
(4) kitchen utensils :: রান্নার ঘরের বাসনাদী
(5) kitchen knife :: রান্না ঘরের ছুরি
(6) fitted kitchen :: লাগানো রান্নাঘর
(7) kitchen garden :: বাগানের
(8) kitchen equipment :: রান্নাঘর সরঞ্জাম
(9) kitchen towel :: রান্নাঘরের গামছা
1. kitchen ::
2. caboose ::
3. cuisine ::
kitchen, kitchener, kitchenette, kitchenettes, kitchens, kitchenware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Colonel Koothrappali in the KITCHEN
with the olive spread.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
- Need any help in the KITCHEN?
- No, we got it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
she became quite the wiz in the KITCHEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Heh, heh. All right.
Listen, why don't you
go to the KITCHEN sink?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
The only thing in the KITCHEN
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: kitchen
Meaning and definitions of kitchen, translation in Bengali language for kitchen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kitchen in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kitchen"
What kitchen means in Bengali, kitchen meaning in Bengali, kitchen definition, examples and pronunciation of kitchen in Bengali language.