কেতলি, বয়লার, বড় ডেকচি, চায়ের কেটলিদামামা, নাকাড়া, ভেরি বা ধামসা জাতীয় বাজনা
- কেতলিচুল্লির উপর
Noun(1) a metal pot for stewing or boiling; usually has a lid(2) the quantity a kettle will hold(3) (geology, typically filled by a lake(4) a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
(1) activists in the kettle were protesting at being held and resisting arrest(2) I apologized, pouring some water into the kettle to boil for tea.(3) Imagine you go to your mom's and there is a kettle of water happily boiling on the stove.(4) You can also inhale steam from a kettle or pot of boiling water, taking care not to get so close that you scald yourself.(5) He got up and spooned two teaspoons of coffee into a chipped mug, and poured in water from the kettle .(6) Ellie enters the room carrying a kettle and a jug containing bottles of milk.(7) He quickly took the cup and kettle away from me, as if I were a criminal.(8) He glanced in my direction, then back to the new iron kettle , which rattled and hissed.(9) Alaiah started to pace again as she watched the news, filled the bath tub with water, and boiled more water in a kettle for tea.(10) Coal ranges were widely used for cooking and heating the water, and the kettle was kept boiling on the stove ready for the frequent cups of tea.(11) He filled the kettle with water and set it on the stove to boil, opening a pack of instant ramen noodles after he had finished that.(12) On bath nights (which for me was a Sunday) the baths were taken down and filled with water that had been boiled in the kettle on the gas cooker.(13) I put a kettle of water on the stove with the intention of making tea, hoping that it would lighten the situation.(14) Damry poured some water into a kettle and placed it on the stove.(15) I bought a lovely red kettle from a shop which I walked into on a whim.(16) Boil one kettleful of water and pour into peanut paste while it's still on the heat and blend well.
(1) electric kettle :: বৈদ্যুতিক কেটলি
(2) tea kettle :: চায়ের কেটলি
(3) kettle corn :: কেতলি ভূট্টা
(4) put the kettle on :: কেটলি টা রাখ
(5) kettle of fish :: মাছের কেতলি
1. boiler ::
2. kettle hole ::
3. timpani ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For the hundredth time, I smelled
KETTLE corn and couldn't find th00:02:27,7336
00:02:32,654 --> 00:02:35,782
That still doesn't explain
how you ended up on a freeway divider.
00:02:37,283 --> 00:02:38,618
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Oh my, you’re boiling like a KETTLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
in the mixing KETTLE, I think.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Here we go, said the pot to the KETTLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: kettle
Meaning and definitions of kettle, translation in Bengali language for kettle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kettle in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kettle"
What kettle means in Bengali, kettle meaning in Bengali, kettle definition, examples and pronunciation of kettle in Bengali language.