ন্যায়বিচার, বিচারপতি, ন্যায়, বিচারক, সুবিচার, ন্যায্যতা, ন্যায়পরতা, নীতি, ন্যায়াধীশ, শাসক, ধর্ম, সাধুতা, অপক্ষপাত, অপক্ষপাতিত্ব, অপক্ষপাতিত্া, সদ্বিচার, অন্যায়ের প্রতিশোধন্যায়পরতা, সততা, নিরপেক্ষতা
Noun(1) the quality of being just or fair(2) judgment involved in the determination of rights and the assignment of rewards and punishments(3) a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice(4) the United States federal department responsible for enforcing federal laws (including the enforcement of all civil rights legislation
(1) If the population can see that there is an institution that delivers fair justice within a reasonable time, then it can make a certain contribution.(2) Instead, he has pushed the church away from social justice and peace concerns.(3) Civil rights campaigners believe any change would do serious damage to the quality of British justice .(4) If the Court pleases, what the first issue of general importance for the administration of justice is is this.(5) He said the commission deals with human rights abuse cases which were difficult to bring to justice because of technical reasons, such as a lack of evidence.(6) Or is the Court simply stalling for time until a new chief justice is appointed?(7) We identify both personal morality and social optimism and justice with the self-control needed for dieting.(8) But it's not all about compensation, Mr Kelly said, as most people just want a fair hearing and justice .(9) Sane people know the scales of justice really do exist and demand balance.(10) But we should be clear that we are doing so for reasons of justice and not in the delusive hope of greater security.(11) The effect that the admission or exclusion of the evidence would have on the repute of the administration of justice is more problematic.(12) Well, huge undertaking or not, something is definitely tipping the scales of justice in the favor of celebrities lately.(13) The group will look at health, social justice, criminal justice and other issues.(14) But the sword of justice should not be used to force me to compensate those with less talent.(15) Plainly, if a fair trial is not possible, then it is not in the interests of the administration of justice to allow any action to proceed.(16) These recognitions, in one sense, balanced the scales of environmental justice with respect to gender.
(1) criminal justice :: ফৌজদারি বিচার
2. punishment ::
3. judge ::
4. justice department ::
6. jurist ::
1. inequity ::
2. injustice ::
3. wrong ::
Different Formsjustice, justices
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
- It won't be murder. It'll be JUSTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
- You're talking about war.
- I'm talking about JUSTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
On Thursday, I will have my day in court,
and JUSTICE will be done.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Give me leave to bring him back to JUSTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: justice
Meaning and definitions of justice, translation in Bengali language for justice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of justice in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "justice"
What justice means in Bengali, justice meaning in Bengali, justice definition, examples and pronunciation of justice in Bengali language.