সাময়িক পত্রিকা, দিনপত্রিকা, দৈনন্দিন জমাখরচের খাতা, দৈনিক সংবাদপত্র, পঁজিকা, রোজনামচাদৈনিক হিসাব বই, দিন পজ্ঞী, দৈনিক সংবাদ, সাময়িক সংবাদপত্র বা পত্রিকা
- সাময়িক পত্রিকারোজনামচাসাংবাদিকতাসাংবাদিকপত্রিকা
Noun(1) a daily written record of (usually personal(2) a periodical dedicated to a particular subject(3) a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred(4) a record book as a physical object(5) the part of the axle contained by a bearing
(1) Put your goals on paper and keep a running journal .(2) The third, a naval journal or logbook from 1853-1854, reveals clashes with pirates in the Far East at the height of British imperial power.(3) I flipped through the journal , but the rest of the pages were blank.(4) I've kept a book, a little journal , every year since my husband and I married, since 1977.(5) This advice is totally inappropriate for publication in a professional journal .(6) The journal is a little treasure chest of data about your data.(7) Any journal dealing with biological subjects will inevitably include discussions of issues related to evolution.(8) Vicki sighed and traced his phone number in her journal with her mechanical pencil.(9) An article in a newspaper or professional journal may suggest an issue for research.(10) He closed his journal and put it with the rest of his books.(11) I was probably now just a little page in her journal of boyfriends.(12) In common with many other German newspapers, the weekly journal originally had criticised and rejected the American war plans.(13) This is not a formal accounting journal with debits and credits.(14) I picked it up to see what I had hit, and to my surprise, it was Cam's journal .(15) I want to talk a little more about the journal since that's the occasion for this conversation.(16) Having completed this last morsel, I occupied myself for a little with my journal .
(1) general journal :: সাধারণ সাময়িক পত্রিকা
(2) trade journal :: বাণিজ্য সাময়িকী
(3) association journal :: সমিতি জার্নাল
(4) college journal :: কলেজ জার্নাল
(5) learned journal :: শিখেছি জার্নাল
1. periodical ::
2. diary ::
3. daybook ::
journal, journalese, journalism, journalist, journalists, journals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...pick up a pen and get it all out
in my JOURNAL. I mean...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
- Really? Your potty-training JOURNAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
in a distinguished JOURNAL
that may change
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
I read it
in the Journal of American Neuroscience.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Research JOURNAL, entry one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: journal
Meaning and definitions of journal, translation in Bengali language for journal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of journal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "journal"
What journal means in Bengali, journal meaning in Bengali, journal definition, examples and pronunciation of journal in Bengali language.