তামাশা, রসিকতা, ঠাট্টা, উপহাস, মজা, পরিহাস, প্রহসন, কাপকৌতুকতামাশা করা, রসিকতা করা, ঠাট্টা করা, উপহাস করা
Noun(1) a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter(2) activity characterized by good humor(3) a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement(4) a triviality not to be taken seriously
Verb(1) tell a joke; speak humorously(2) act in a funny or teasing way
(1) Someone cracked a joke and the ensuing laughter jerked him out of his thoughts and brought him back to reality.(2) You joke a lot in interviews about how you wanted to write horror because you experienced so much of it in high school.(3) ├ö├ç├┐Surely this was all some kind of joke , a stunt├ö├ç├û.(4) Either way, the point was, it was all a trick, a joke , a scam - whatever you wanted to call it.(5) he was pretending to joke his daughter(6) They joke about the hotly-disputed incident every time they meet.(7) public transport is a joke(8) Muldowney told police at the time it had been a joke or prank but now realised just how serious it had been.(9) We can joke about it but this is a serious problem.(10) As you probably guessed, this list was a joke / hoax.(11) I knew none of those people had pulled that stunt last night as a joke .(12) He also took time out to joke with reporters and photographers.(13) We can joke about our differences, because they're obvious and expected.(14) The system is a joke and the fact that employers can still find people to work under the table proves the job hunting clubs are ineffective and symbolize a bureaucracy gone mad.(15) It almost seemed like a joke , a harmless prank one of his friends had pulled on him.(16) Some consider the system to be a joke .
(1) practical joke :: বাস্তব কৌতুক
(2) to joke :: রসিকতা করতে
(3) bad joke :: খারাপ কৌতুক
(4) private joke :: ব্যক্তিগত রসিকতা
(5) dirty joke :: মলিন কৌতুক
(6) inside joke :: ঘরোয়া উপহাস
(7) joke around :: তামাশা প্রায়
(8) crack a joke :: একটি তামাশা ফাটল
(9) make a joke :: কৌতুক করো
(10) play a joke :: একটি তামাশা খেলা
1. funny story ::
2. trick ::
3. laughingstock ::
4. farce ::
5. laugh ::
6. caper ::
8. tell jokes ::
9. fool ::
10. jest ::
joke, joked, jokes, jokey, joking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The ogre is amused by your JOKE
and allows you to pass.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
cracking up at a JOKE
I told him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
How do I know this isn't
one of those JOKE phones
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
I make JOKE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Joke all you want,
but you think about it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: joke
Meaning and definitions of joke, translation in Bengali language for joke with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of joke in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "joke"
What joke means in Bengali, joke meaning in Bengali, joke definition, examples and pronunciation of joke in Bengali language.