এর, উহার, তাহার, ইহার
Article(1) belonging to or associated with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified.
Preposition(1) it is.
(1) The chicken must have missed its mommy and spotted her on the other side of the road.(2) No other land sale in Scotland has relied on a charter of such antiquity for its sale.(3) If the very last trick has no winner its cards go to the winner of the previous trick.(4) All they have to do is put a picture of the baby and copy of its birth certificate onto the site.(5) A scan at the gantry and its array of various malts tells me this is a decent hostelry.(6) Rather than try to fend me off, like the crab, it attempts to hide further in its shell.(7) turn the camera on its side(8) It was the sort of smile used by an animal when it realizes its prey is in its clawed grasp.(9) Had my husband not been the man he is he would have left the dog to its own devices.(10) The bear toppled out of the window and followed as fast as its stubby legs would allow.(11) he chose the area for its atmosphere(12) Not the least of its achievements is the way it makes you look anew at the area it describes.(13) the child is calling for its mother(14) the baby needs its nappy changed(15) The ideal is for a lamb to have milk from its mother as soon as possible after birth.(16) She may be its mother but that does not give her the right to decide whether or not it lives or dies.
(1) it :: এটা
(2) on its own :: ঠিক নিজের মতো
(3) at its best :: তার শ্রেষ্ঠ সময়ে
(4) in its entirety :: তার সম্পূর্ণতা
(5) in its place :: তার জায়গায়
(6) for its own sake :: এটার নিজের জন্যই
(7) since its inception :: এর শুরু থেকেই
(8) of its kind :: এ ধরনের
(9) run its course :: তার কোর্সের চালানো
(10) in its infancy :: তার শৈশবাবস্থায়
(11) at its height :: তার উচ্চতা
1. its ::
2. his ::
3. her ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a bunch of pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
No, no, it's not gonna look...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
It's crazy. We conclusively
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
You know, it's like they say,
"Man plans and God laughs."
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I just met you.
It's hard to say.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: its
Meaning and definitions of its, translation in Bengali language for its with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of its in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "its"
What its means in Bengali, its meaning
in Bengali, its definition, examples and pronunciation
of its in Bengali language.