Noun(1) a land mass (smaller than a continent(2) a zone or area resembling an island
(1) In 1393, Great Turnovo - the capital of Bulgaria remained as an isolated island in the ocean of Turkish possessions.(2) an island of calm in the city(3) A tiny speck in the Sulu Sea offers a little known island paradise.(4) The tiny uninhabited island is in the Sea of Japan halfway between the Korean Peninsula and Japan.(5) Typical appliances rested on a long line of marble counters surrounding an island in the middle of the room.(6) He said the true meaning of civilisation and globalisation meant the adoption of the local culture and to blend with the local culture and not to make an isolated island of cultures.(7) Delegates from around 190 nations began the session Monday on the Indonesian resort island of Bali.(8) There was a sparkling clean kitchen, with a black island in the middle.(9) The water which surrounds the island is a rich fishing ground for tuna and mackerel.(10) Together with the slightly more mountainous Antigua, they make up the island nation.(11) One would think that France was an isolated island on a completely different planet.(12) A passenger jet crashes on a deserted Pacific island .(13) The game still starts off with you escorting an inquisitive journalist to a remote tropical island .(14) She flipped it open once again as she seated herself on a stool next to the island in the kitchen.(15) A princess visits an island inhabited by two tribes.(16) Cambridge is very much an isolated island of student life outside UW.
(1) desert island :: পরিত্যক্ত দ্বীপে
(2) on the island :: দ্বীপে
(3) small island :: ছোট দ্বীপ
(4) traffic island :: ট্রাফিক দ্বীপ
(5) barrier island :: বাধা দ্বীপ
(6) treasure island :: ট্রেজার আইল্যান্ড
(7) main island :: প্রধান দ্বীপ
(8) floating island :: ভাসমান দ্বীপ
(9) coral island :: প্রবালদ্বীপ
(10) safety island :: নিরাপত্তা দ্বীপ
1. isle ::
2. islet ::
3. atoll ::
উপহ্রদপরিবেষ্টক বলয়াকার প্রবালদ্বীপ
4. archipelago ::
5. isolate ::
6. cloister ::
7. seclude ::
নি: সঙ্গ করা
8. separate ::
9. detach ::
island, islander, islanders, islands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're free to go to a party,
you're free to leave an ISLAND,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
And every man from Bear Island
fights with the strength of 10 mainlanders.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
woman, boy and girl
on Bear Island.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
I never again see Missandei
from the Island of Naath.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: island
Meaning and definitions of island, translation in Bengali language for island with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of island in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "island"
What island means in Bengali, island meaning
in Bengali, island definition, examples and pronunciation
of island in Bengali language.