Noun(1) a particle that is electrically charged (positive or negative
(1) The net charge on an ion is denoted by a superscript showing both the size and charge.(2) a sulphate ion(3) Some compounds have polyatomic ions, where the ion is composed of two or more atoms.(4) The charge on the complex ion is the sum of the charges on the metal ion and the ligands.(5) You can take away the electron and make an ion , but you can't take away any neutrons.(6) The bacteria also release protons or hydrogen ions , which go into solution.(7) The ratio of ions in a formula unit depends on the charges of the ions in the compound.(8) At that stage, the electrons and ions combined into neutral atoms that no longer scattered the radiation.(9) The methanol reacts with water in the presence of a catalyst to produce hydrogen ions and electrons.(10) Other atoms will shed or gain electrons, becoming electrically charged ions .(11) When he or she begins to perspire they will lose moisture as well electrolytes, or ions .(12) Switching off the electric field allows the ions to drop onto the silicon, where they bond to the surface in this pattern.(13) Compounds that attach to metal ions by sharing their electrons are known as ligands.(14) The reactant ions have enough energy to ionise the molecules of interest but not enough to break them up.(15) He discovered that power lines produce electrically charged particles called corona ions .(16) It creates electrically charged particles called corona ions which are carried away from the cable by the wind.
(1) ion exchange :: আয়ন বিনিময়
(2) lithium ion battery :: লিথিয়াম আয়ন ব্যাটারি
(3) positive ion :: ইতিবাচক আয়ন
(4) ion exchange resin :: আয়ন বিনিময় রজন
(5) ion implantation :: আয়ন রোপন
1. ion ::
ion, ionian, ionians, ions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That is an integrated ION trap
and time-of-flight mass spectrometer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: ion
Meaning and definitions of ion, translation in Bengali language for ion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ion in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "ion"
What ion means in Bengali, ion meaning
in Bengali, ion definition, examples and pronunciation
of ion in Bengali language.