লগ্নী, অর্পণ, বিনিয়োগ
Noun(1) the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit(2) money that is invested with an expectation of profit(3) the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort(4) outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism(5) the act of putting on robes or vestments(6) the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office; the formal promotion of a person to an office or rank
(1) freezers really are a good investment for the elderly(2) Louis viewed bribes as an investment which could bring future benefits to France.(3) the time spent in attending a one-day seminar is an investment in our professional futures(4) Even if you don't need the extra performance now, you can think of it as an investment in future gaming fun.(5) May every gift we bring be an investment in the future that you have for all people.(6) It is worth the investment and risk of spending money upfront - not just to cover your back but to make better choices.(7) Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.(8) We need to attract both private and foreign investment in education and train our manpower.(9) Maintaining and improving the outside of your home is well worth the investment and will make it more marketable.(10) You can get packs of various sizes to suit all your cable management needs so they tend to be a good investment for a future quick fix.(11) the need to attract foreign investment(12) There is a steep learning curve but it becomes an investment in the future and is an inevitability.(13) a debate over private investment in road-building(14) The government is in favour of allowing foreign direct investment in the pension sector.(15) In the long run, graduates who go into high-earning jobs will still turn that into a worthwhile investment .(16) the time spent in attending the seminar is an investment in our professional futures
(1) return on investment :: বিনিয়োগের রিটার্ন
(2) foreign investment :: বিদেশী বিনিয়োগ
(3) capital investment :: মূলধন বিনিয়োগ
(4) investment bank :: বিনিয়োগ ব্যাংক
(5) investment banking :: বিনিয়োগ ব্যাংকিং
(6) investment income :: বিনিয়োগ আয়
(7) investment banker :: বিনিয়োগ মহাজন
(8) investment trust :: ইনভেস্টমেন্ট ট্রাস্ট
(9) investment advisor :: বিনিয়োগ উপদেষ্টা
2. venture ::
3. stake ::
4. contribution ::
5. investiture ::
disinvestment, investment, investments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He was a businessman.
He would have preferred death
to a bad INVESTMENT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
...brought to you by a savvy INVESTMENT
in a thriving business.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
The Spice King refuses me
because I'm a bad INVESTMENT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
With minimal capital INVESTMENT,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
The INVESTMENT here
is in the future.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: investment
Meaning and definitions of investment, translation in Bengali language for investment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of investment in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "investment"
What investment means in Bengali, investment meaning in Bengali, investment definition, examples and pronunciation of investment in Bengali language.