স্বার্থ, সুদ, অংশ, গা, বৃদ্ধি, সুবিধা, তরফ, অধিকার, কুসীদ, পক্ষ, সম্পর্ক, কুসীদবৃত্তি, খাতির, ব্যক্তিগত প্রভাব, মঙ্গল, বাজি, ব্যাজ, বর্ধিত আয়, কৌতুক, কৌতূহলমনোযোগী করা
Noun(1) a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something(2) a reason for wanting something done(3) the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.(4) a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed(5) (law(6) (usually plural(7) a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly
Verb(1) excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of(2) be on the mind of(3) be of importance or consequence
(1) Even a three-year old can begin to browse through the shelves, looking for different kinds of books that may interest her.(2) The bank will not lend money, and interest payments and receipts are forbidden.(3) it's of no interest to them(4) you'll have to pay interest on that loan(5) it may interest you to listen to the programme(6) Fixed or variable interest rates are applied, with payments spread over 24 to 48 months.(7) he must have no personal interest in the outcome of the case(8) Not even the Presidential elections aroused much interest locally.(9) I thought the book might interest Eliot(10) This perked his interest to learn more about why Gabi stole it behind Creg's back in the first place.(11) If he had, he might think twice about clamping down on the economy by repeatedly raising interest rates.(12) he developed an interest in art(13) Worries about default are also driving up interest rates on Brazil's foreign debt.(14) they have no interest in politics(15) third parties having an interest in a building(16) I thought the book might interest Eric
(1) interest rate :: সুদের হার
(2) interest rates :: সুদের হার
(3) interest income :: মুনাফা লাভ
(4) conflict of interest :: স্বার্থের দ্বন্দ্ব
(5) interest in :: আগ্রহ
(6) accrued interest :: জমা সুদ
(7) interest expense :: সুদ ব্যয়
(8) vested interest :: কায়েমি স্বার্থ
(9) point of interest :: সুদের পয়েন্ট
(10) common interest :: একই ইচ্ছা
2. attraction ::
3. concern ::
4. hobby ::
5. stake ::
6. involvement ::
9. sake ::
10. pastime ::
11. interest group ::
12. appeal to ::
13. persuade to have ::
14. occupy ::
interest, interested, interesting, interests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, excuse me for taking
an INTEREST in people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
I just have no INTEREST
in going in the water.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
But I don't think he's lost INTEREST.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
The marriage of a wealthy girl
always breeds INTEREST, if nothing else.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I'm trying to take more of an INTEREST
in other people's lives.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: interest
Meaning and definitions of interest, translation in Bengali language for interest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interest in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "interest"
What interest means in Bengali, interest meaning in Bengali, interest definition, examples and pronunciation of interest in Bengali language.