প্রবৃত্তি, সহজাত প্রবৃত্তি, স্বভাব, প্রবণতা, ইতর প্রাণীর সহজাত বুদ্ধি বা জ্ঞানসত্ত্ব, প্রেরণা, উপজ্ঞা, সহজাত ধারণা, সহজপ্রবৃত্তি, সহজাত সংস্কারঅনুপ্রাণিত, উদ্বুদ্ধ, পূর্ণ
Noun(1) inborn pattern of behavior often responsive to specific stimuli
Adjective(1) (followed by `with'
(1) ├ö├ç├┐It took years of practice and discipline and a lot of patience for me to develop the instinct for it,├ö├ç├û said Singhania.(2) she has a natural instinct to work hard(3) Every renunciation of instinct now becomes a dynamic source of conscience and every fresh renunciation increases the latter's severity and intolerance.(4) The interest in the game arises from a natural instinct for attack and defence.(5) What she found there was the same thing she found in every other vampire's eyes: the cold chill of death and an instinct to kill.(6) my first instinct was to hit him(7) It wasn't demeaning, or if it was, it hurt him more, as I came off the carnal innocent, surviving only on instinct not knowledge.(8) But children have a survival instinct for accommodating whatever situation they find themselves in, and even this one begins to normalise around Michele.(9) But was her affection for him, her obvious attraction to him, based solely upon an instinct to reproduce and justify her feminine role in society?(10) Her instinct warned her to stay clear of the pope's offer, however transparent its sincerity.(11) I am one of the great army of black youth of this country who feels with the intuitive instinct of the oppressed, that a crisis is imminent.(12) ├ö├ç├┐You've certainly not got a natural instinct for this,├ö├ç├û he says in his blunt way.(13) How else to explain what seems to be an instinct to judge the moment and react accordingly?(14) In allowing chance to dictate the making of the image and being totally dependent on instinct , this process becomes interestingly unique.(15) But the Americans said instinct might take over.(16) she's got an instinct for languages
(1) killer instinct :: হত্যাকারী প্রবৃত্তি
(2) animal instinct :: পশু প্রবৃত্তি
(3) basic instinct :: মৌলিক প্রবৃত্তি
(4) maternal instinct :: মাতৃক প্রবৃত্তি
(5) herd instinct :: যুথচরপ্রবৃত্তি
1. replete ::
2. natural tendency ::
3. inherent tendency ::
4. inclination ::
5. urge ::
6. drive ::
7. compulsion ::
8. need ::
9. intuition ::
10. feeling ::
11. hunch ::
12. sixth sense ::
13. insight ::
14. nose ::
instinct, instinctive, instincts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Primates such as ourselves
have a natural INSTINCT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
That was my INSTINCT as well.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Got a good INSTINCT for them.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
"the killer gorilla INSTINCT
inside of me,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
I warn you that if you’re going to do
like in "Basic Instinct",
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: instinct
Meaning and definitions of instinct, translation in Bengali language for instinct with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of instinct in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "instinct"
What instinct means in Bengali, instinct meaning in Bengali, instinct definition, examples and pronunciation of instinct in Bengali language.