ক্ষণেক, সময়, ক্ষণ, ক্ষণিক, পলক, অনুপল, চকিত, বর্তমান মুহূর্তজরুরি, বর্তমান, ত্বরিত, তত্ক্ষণিক, ক্ষণস্থায়ী, অবিলম্বিত, সাম্প্রতিক, বর্তমান মাসেরসদ্য, আশু, জরুরী
Noun(1) a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat(2) a particular point in time
Adjective(1) occurring with no delay(2) in or of the present month(3) demanding attention
(1) She had been so close to Toni - but their friendship had disappeared in an instant .(2) If you go in expecting instant results, prepare to be disappointed.(3) A beech hedge that keeps its russet-brown leaves right through winter is the perfect instant garden solution for a bare, brand new plot.(4) Just stir them in with a little of their oil, and you have instant pasta with wild mushrooms.(5) It proposes that you can make up your mind about something, and be invariably correct, in an instant ; that snap judgment is often a more effective tool than detailed analysis.(6) If criminals were encouraged to conduct their own prosecutions, this would provide an instant solution to the problem of prison overcrowding.(7) Unless it's a new type of instant food product on an advert, obviously - that is a revolution too.(8) In the instant case, the direct given by the judge has not been shown to be inappropriate in the circumstances.(9) A beachfront flea-market vendor here became an instant millionaire when he correctly matched six lotto numbers on Saturday.(10) Shifting rubble too quickly can mean instant death for both Prakash Gore and the rescue team.(11) But anyone who has drunk freshly ground coffee and then reverted to instant will know what I'm talking about.(12) But can these long-term goals overcome consumers' short attention spans and need for instant gratification?(13) The proposed Employment Law Reform Bill will change the requirement for instant dismissal in the case of serious misconduct.(14) Both had answered at the same instant - doubtless a moment of revelation for Sara McArdle.(15) That kind of effort made him an instant favorite among some of the team's veterans.(16) Would you snap it up and upload to your site in an instant ?
(1) instant message :: তাৎক্ষণিক বার্তা
(2) instant messaging :: তাৎক্ষণিক বার্তা আদান প্রদান
(3) instant coffee :: গরম কফি
(4) instant noodle :: তাত্ক্ষণিক বুদ্ধু
(5) in an instant :: এক মুহূর্তেই
(6) instant replay :: তাত্ক্ষণিক রিপ্লে
(7) an instant :: এক মুহূর্ত
(8) this instant :: এইক্ষণেই
(9) instant death :: তাত্ক্ষণিক মৃত্যু
(10) for an instant :: তাৎক্ষনিকের জন্য
1. immediate ::
2. pre-prepared ::
3. instantaneous ::
4. exigent ::
5. moment ::
6. minute ::
7. blink of an eye ::
instant, instanter, instantly, instants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...with a cup
of Swiss Miss INSTANT cocoa.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
All over in an INSTANT.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Give me a fucking reason,
to not smash your head this very INSTANT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
- Kurt, put him down this INSTANT.
- He started it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Since I decided that I can't stand to look at
any of my handmaidens for another INSTANT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: instant
Meaning and definitions of instant, translation in Bengali language for instant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of instant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "instant"
What instant means in Bengali, instant meaning in Bengali, instant definition, examples and pronunciation of instant in Bengali language.