জিজ্ঞাসা করা, অনুসন্ধান করা, প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করা, তদন্ত করা, নেত্তয়া, পুছা, অন্বেষণ করা, সত্তয়াল করা, শুধা, খোঁজ করা, খোঁজ লত্তয়াখোঁজ করা
- জিজ্ঞাসা করাখোঁজ-খবরএনকোয়ারী
Verb(1) address a question to and expect an answer from(2) have a wish or desire to know something(3) conduct an inquiry or investigation of
(1) the task of political sociology is to inquire into the causes of political events(2) For any further information inquire at your town hall.(3) Many of our readers have inquired about what to wear this season and which articles would get the most use.(4) And we want the international community to send us an international commission of inquirers .(5) Omar inquired of the deputation the cause of the frequent risings on part of the Persians.(6) Gently, she knelt down to the defeated man's level, and inquired about the money.(7) It's the Congress' job to determine how candid she was with us as we inquired about this story.(8) After a great season or a championship, people start inquiring what the winner will do for an encore.(9) One of the answers I got wrong suggested I should inquire into an applicant's ethnic background.(10) We also inquired about types of fat, oil, or margarine used in food preparation and at the table.(11) By the time Jeff declared he must leave, he had quite forgotten that he had originally come to inquire after Maggie.(12) Greetings may be prolonged, for it is customary to inquire after a person's family, health, and work.(13) they'll enquire into the whole matter(14) Similarly, negotiators and inquirers must acknowledge their own biases and ├ö├ç├┐remain open to the positions and interests of others├ö├ç├û.(15) The first of these inquired about the future of religiously informed scholarship.(16) I fear he would have been aghast if I'd inquired of such trivial matters.
(1) inquire about :: খবর লত্তয়া
(2) inquire into :: অনুসন্ধান করা
(3) inquire within :: এর মধ্যে অনুসন্ধান
(4) inquire after :: খবরাখবর করা
1. ask ::
2. investigate ::
3. wonder ::
inquire, inquired, inquires
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
May I INQUIRE as to the fate of my man Bronn?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: inquire
Meaning and definitions of inquire, translation in Bengali language for inquire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inquire in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inquire"
What inquire means in Bengali, inquire meaning in Bengali, inquire definition, examples and pronunciation of inquire in Bengali language.