ভেতরের, আভ্যন্তরীণ, অন্তঃস্থিত, অন্তরজগতেরভিতরের, ভিতর, অন্তর, আন্তরিক, আভ্যন্তরিক, অধিকতর অন্তর্বর্তী, ভিতরকর, আন্তর, অন্তরতর, মধ্যস্থ, আভ্যন্তর, অনুভূতিজাত
Adjective(1) located inward(2) located or occurring within or closer to a center(3) innermost or essential(4) confined to an exclusive group(5) exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence(6) inside or closer to the inside of the body
(1) In spite of that, Williams speculates that she won't be happy to see her inner thoughts in print.(2) inner harbour(3) First, there are divergent views within the inner Cabinet on the strategic importance of the recent meetings held in Helsinki.(4) The extent of these divisions, however, made Major suspicious of his Cabinet colleagues and increasingly he began to rely upon an inner cabinet of policy advisors.(5) Only inner Sydney, the eastern suburbs, and the lower north had a smaller proportion.(6) Its citizens would directly elect its own president, who would choose a cabinet, with an inner core of MEPs at Strasbourg acting as a democratic counterbalance.(7) This plot device enables us to hear Nicholson's inner feelings without resort to awkward monologues.(8) Many Eastern breathing practices help you develop physical strength, spiritual growth and inner peace.(9) the tent inner keeps it nice and comfortable(10) Jerry could feel her emotions surge, as her inner thought suddenly manifested feelings of remorse, regret, sadness, and guilt.(11) The vice president is in effect the prime minister of the inner cabinet.(12) Nolan watched the race from the inner of the racetrack and every manic tic of his fevered reaction was captured by the television cameras.(13) This adds to the psychological burden and inner conflict that homosexuals may have, seriously influencing their lives and mental health.(14) This issue will provide the people of York with a chance to see if the new inner cabinet and scrutiny committees are any more effective in dealing with the siting of controversial Park and Ride sites than people power.(15) But he is a man with his own agenda and not part of Chirac's inner core of close associates.(16) This weekend, the inner cabinet is preparing the ground for the latest U-turn, which they hope will square Souter and Cardinal Winning.
(1) inner tube :: ভেতরের নল
(2) inner circle :: অভ্যন্তরীণ বৃত্ত
(3) inner core :: ভেতরের অংশ
(4) inner peace :: অভ্যন্তরীণ শান্তি
(5) inner ear :: অন্তঃকর্ণ
(6) inner strength :: অভ্যন্তরীণ শক্তি
(7) inner diameter :: ভেতরের ব্যাস
(8) inner side :: ভেতরের দিকে
(9) inner surface :: অন্তঃস্থ পৃষ্ঠ
1. internal ::
2. privileged ::
3. hidden ::
4. mental ::
1. exterior ::
2. external ::
3. outer ::
4. outside ::
5. outward ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My father used to tell me that boredom
indicates a lack of INNER resources.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
and spray deer musk on my INNER thighs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
- Take five men, hold the INNER gate.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: inner
Meaning and definitions of inner, translation in Bengali language for inner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of inner in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "inner"
What inner means in Bengali, inner meaning
in Bengali, inner definition, examples and pronunciation
of inner in Bengali language.