আঘাত, ক্ষতি, জখম, অপকার, অনিষ্ট, মন্দ, অহিত, অত্যাহিত, অপকৃতি, আহতি, অনর্থ, অগুণ, অপায়, উপঘাত, অন্যায়সাধনক্ষত, অন্যায় আচরণ
Noun(1) any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.(2) an accident that results in physical damage or hurt(3) a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat(4) an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage(5) wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
(1) So shocking is this injury , in fact, that there are fears over the player's career.(2) In many cases, proving that injury has been caused by the defendant is very difficult.(3) Moreover, that failure was the very breach of duty which the plaintiff alleges caused her injury .(4) On top of the obvious dangers of injury or death during combat, they tend to live harsh lives.(5) In my view the danger and risk of injury from diving in the lake where it was shallow were obvious.(6) It is too simple to say that the mischief of this section is to deter the carrying of items that could cause injury .(7) all escaped without serious injury(8) an ankle injury(9) The driver escaped serious injury although the car was badly damaged in the impact.(10) the possible injury to the feelings of others(11) Successive goals in his first two appearances for the club were followed by an injury in his third start.(12) Where injury in fact results, as in this case, the position can be more shortly stated.(13) This treats psychiatric injury as damage of the same type or kind as physical injury .(14) It is not necessary however, to prove that the defenders' negligence was the only cause of injury .(15) More than minor injury is caused by kicking, headbutting or similar forms of assault.(16) The hurt or injury need not be serious or permanent but must be more than trifling or transient.
(1) personal injury :: ব্যক্তিগত আঘাত
(2) bodily injury :: শারীরিক আঘাত
(3) brain injury :: আমার মুখোমুখি
(4) injury time :: আঘাত সময়
(5) minor injury :: সামান্য আঘাত
(6) add insult to injury :: আঘাত থেকে অপমান যোগ
(7) crush injury :: ক্রাশ আঘাত
(8) insult to injury :: আঘাত থেকে অপমান
(9) suffer injury :: আঘাত ভোগে
1. wound ::
2. harm ::
3. offense ::
4. accidental injury ::
5. trauma ::
1. equity ::
2. justice ::
injurer, injurers, injuries, injury
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with another video game INJURY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Absolutely. It's to protect us
in case of INJURY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Strong whack, brain INJURY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
All this button pushing is aggravating
my old Nintendo INJURY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Have you suffered INJURY,
shock to the senses
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: injury
Meaning and definitions of injury, translation in Bengali language for injury with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of injury in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "injury"
What injury means in Bengali, injury meaning in Bengali, injury definition, examples and pronunciation of injury in Bengali language.