শিশু, নাবালক, বাচ্চা, ছা, অপোগণ্ডশৈশবের, শিশু-সম্বন্ধীয়, শৈশব-সংক্রান্ত, অপোগণ্ড, কোমলনাবালিকা, অপ্রাপ্তবয়স্ক
Noun(1) a very young child (birth to 1 year
(1) the infant science of bioelectrical medicine(2) One thing the Malians have in mind is help in developing their infant tourist industry.(3) As raw as the theatrical chops may have been at this infant stage, the underlying talent is unquestionably in place.(4) Although the Texans' roster is only in its infant stages of development, the staff has had plenty to do besides scouting.(5) The child was therefore an infant when his mother married, and only knew his step-father for a period of 7 months.(6) It's a program still in its infant stage, and change is inevitable.(7) Running a party now, without electoral commission funding or time to establish a brand would simply kill any infant party before it had any time to grow.(8) Jeeps and lorries trundled down asphalt roads and the safari package tour was in its infant stages.(9) They caution that brain fingerprinting is in its infant stage and may never result in a reliable polygraph.(10) their first year at infant school(11) How do you judge an infant company endeavoring to develop its business abroad?(12) When we made the decision to adopt, we decided to seek a child from China because we were assured we could adopt a young and healthy infant there.(13) In the result the benefit of the lease was assigned by decree to the infant and the trustee, subject to indemnity, made to account for profits.(14) If we do all this, we have truly begun to develop the infant medium.(15) I would ask the Court to note that the plaintiff is an infant .(16) The first step to bring the web beyond its infant stage is to understand where we are at and what tools we have at our disposal.
(1) infant mortality :: শিশু মৃত্যু
(2) infant mortality rate :: শিশু মৃত্যুর হার
(3) infant school :: শিশু - বিদ্যালয়
(4) infant industry :: শিশু শিল্প
(5) infant death :: শিশু মৃত্যুর
1. developing ::
2. emergent ::
3. emerging ::
4. embryonic ::
5. nascent ::
6. incipient ::
7. new ::
9. budding ::
10. up-and-coming ::
11. baby ::
12. newborn ::
13. young child ::
15. little one ::
16. papoose ::
17. neonate ::
18. tiny ::
19. babe ::
20. babe in arms ::
21. suckling ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If I told you to murder an INFANT girl, say,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
When you were an INFANT,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Oh, God, we are not ready to have
an INFANT in this house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
for new parents
to take an INFANT CPR class.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
who had traded his INFANT son for a dog.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: infant
Meaning and definitions of infant, translation in Bengali language for infant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of infant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "infant"
What infant means in Bengali, infant meaning in Bengali, infant definition, examples and pronunciation of infant in Bengali language.