স্বাধীন, স্বতন্ত্র, স্বাবলম্বী, স্বশাসিত, অনধীন, সংস্কারমুক্ত, স্বাধীন বৃত্তিধারী, স্বাধীন চিন্তাশীল, আজাদ, আত্মবশ, স্বচ্ছন্দ, বশী, অনপেখ, অনন্যসাপেক্ষআত্মনির্ভরশীল, আত্মনির্ভর, স্ববশ, অপরবশ
Noun(1) a neutral or uncommitted person (especially in politics(2) a writer or artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
Adjective(1) free from external control and constraint(2) (of political bodies(3) (of a clause, or independent(4) not controlled by a party or interest group
(1) And the Federal Bureau of Investigation is also conducting an independent investigation.(2) Because I wanted her to be independent and not to have to depend on some man for her living├ö├ç┬¬(3) They are remarkably independent and self reliant and this is what drives me mad!(4) That is a perfect example of the philosophy of the office of the independent counsel in this investigation.(5) In 1948 the island, then an independent country, voted in a referendum to become the 10th province of Canada.(6) Positive and negative feedback are not independent from each other.(7) They argue for a multilevel approach with conceptually independent but ontologically connected domains.(8) They have great scripts, great acting, an independent voice and are marketable.(9) Her music career, like her acting career, is as independent as she is.(10) They falsely pretend to be impartial and independent , or patronisingly portray themselves to be the same as ordinary people.(11) Such an argument suggests that language acquisition and language socialization are independent from each other.(12) Bangladesh later separated from Pakistan and East Timor which at the time was a Portuguese colony but is now an independent country.(13) Action is required now to ensure the allocation of all Lottery money is independent and free from the control of politicians.(14) There are more than 70 independent schools in Scotland - just under a quarter of which are in and around Edinburgh.(15) There is an area that remains more or less independent of the control of the government.(16) And if there's a food place with a good write up in the independent travellers' bible, lo and behold, many food shops change their names to match.
(1) independent variable :: স্বাধীন চলক
(2) independent of :: স্বাধীন
(3) independent contractor :: স্বাধীন ঠিকাদার
(4) be independent :: স্বাধীন হও
(5) independent clause :: স্বাধীন ধারা
(6) become independent :: স্বাধীন হয়ে
(7) financially independent :: আর্থিকভাবে স্বচ্ছল
(8) independent country :: স্বাধীন দেশ
(9) being independent :: স্বাধীন হচ্ছে
(10) independent state :: স্বাধীন রাষ্ট্র
1. self-governing ::
2. separate ::
3. private ::
4. self-sufficient ::
5. impartial ::
7. main ::
8. freelancer ::
9. mugwump ::
1. dependent ::
independent, independently, independents, nonindependent
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I love that you're strong
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
The new job. You're excited
about being financially INDEPENDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Wouldn't you feel better about yourself
if you were more INDEPENDENT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
and INDEPENDENT being,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Penny is a strong, INDEPENDENT woman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: independent
Meaning and definitions of independent, translation in Bengali language for independent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of independent in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "independent"
What independent means in Bengali, independent meaning
in Bengali, independent definition, examples and pronunciation
of independent in Bengali language.