বৃদ্ধি, লাভ, পূরণ, অগ্রগতি, সংখ্যাবৃদ্ধি, ধনবৃদ্ধি, উঠ্তি, বর্ধন, প্রবর্ধন, বাড়, চড়ন, চড়তি, আয়তনবৃদ্ধি, অগ্রগমন, বলন, উত্পাদন, বংশধর, সন্তানসন্ততি, নিচয়, ঊর্ধ্বগতিচড়া, আয়তনে বৃদ্ধি পাত্তয়া, আয়তনে বৃদ্ধি করা, সংখ্যায় বৃদ্ধি পাত্তয়া, সংখ্যায় বৃদ্ধি করা, বর্ধিত করা, চড়ান, চাগা, পূরণ করাবর্ধিত পরিমাণ, বংশবৃদ্ধি, বিস্তার
Noun(1) a quantity that is added(2) a change resulting in an increase(3) a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important(4) the amount by which something increases(5) the act of increasing something
Verb(1) become bigger or greater in amount(2) make bigger or more
(1) we are aiming to increase awareness of social issues(2) The union has asked for the increase to counter the rise in council tax and house prices in the city.(3) The tall buildings increase wind drag on the city, resulting in vertical velocities - essentially a boiling action - that can enhance rainfall.(4) an increase from sixteen to eighteen clubs(5) He went on to say that there had been a gentle increase in the church activities.(6) My bill arrives at its percentage increase by averaging the increases on four items.(7) it'll increase in value over time(8) There are no signs of an increase in cyclone activity elsewhere around the globe.(9) It is also believed that an increase in sunspot activity can have an affect on pole reversal.(10) The past year has seen an increase in the amount of guitar-based music in the charts.(11) an increase of 28.3 per cent(12) there was an increase of 5% in the population(13) The figures might go up but no one will know for sure if it is a real increase or a perceived increase .(14) some increase in inflation(15) some increase in inflation is expected(16) there was an increase in the number of visitors
(1) to increase :: বৃদ্ধি
(2) salary increase :: বেতন বৃদ্ধি
(3) increase sales :: বৃদ্ধি বিক্রয়
(4) wage increase :: বেতনবৃদ্ধি
(5) sudden increase :: হঠাৎ বৃদ্ধি
(6) merit increase :: মেধার বৃদ্ধি
(7) increase speed :: গতি বৃদ্ধি
(8) pay increase :: বেতন বৃদ্ধি
(9) increase in price :: মূল্য বৃদ্ধি
(10) on the increase :: বৃদ্ধির উপর
1. growth ::
2. increment ::
3. addition ::
4. step-up ::
5. grow ::
6. add to ::
1. abate ::
2. decrease ::
3. diminish ::
4. dwindle ::
5. lessen ::
6. lower ::
7. reduce ::
increase, increased, increases, increasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...which INCREASE point-to-point drive time,
making it the less efficient choice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
to INCREASE my feelings
for her by making me happy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
It's a rhythmic work song
to INCREASE productivity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
...will in no way INCREASE the odds of you
having sexual congress with this woman?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Zack wants me to take them
to INCREASE my virility.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: increase
Meaning and definitions of increase, translation in Bengali language for increase with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of increase in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "increase"
What increase means in Bengali, increase meaning
in Bengali, increase definition, examples and pronunciation
of increase in Bengali language.