প্রৈতি, ধাক্কা, ঠেলা, তাড়নাউদ্বুদ্ধ করা, প্রবৃত্ত করান, প্রনোদিত করা, প্ররোচিত করাঘাত, স্পন্দন, আবেগ, প্রেরণা, সম্মুখে ঠেলিয়া দেত্তয়া, আকস্মিক শক্তি, আকস্মিক বেগ, আঘাত, ঝোঁক
- উদ্বুদ্ধ করাউদ্বুদ্ধ করামনোবৃত্তিউদ্বুদ্ধ করা
Noun(1) an instinctive motive(2) a sudden desire(3) the electrical discharge that travels along a nerve fiber(4) (electronics, or a series of such transients(5) the act of applying force suddenly(6) an impelling force or strength
(1) It is no exaggeration to say that the territorial imperative has been the main impulse driving the aggressive behavior of nation-states.(2) I had an almost irresistible impulse to giggle(3) They're not complying with international law and at the very moment in which we are trying to give a new impulse to the peace process.(4) Unlike its electrical predecessor, an optical switch does not convert the signal to an electrical impulse before directing it.(5) The inner ear then contains hair cells that respond to the fluid movement and then generate an electrical impulse that goes to the brain.(6) His skin was almost translucent, and for a moment I longed to reach up and touch it, but I quickly pushed the impulse aside.(7) The impulse had a value of 1, and the highest peak in the response is less than 0.25, falling rapidly to tiny values.(8) For a moment he had an impulse to confess, if for no other reason than to hear the detective tell him he'd done nothing wrong.(9) He adds, ├ö├ç├┐The impulse to hoard, along with selfishness generally, is in my view inherent in human nature.├ö├ç├û(10) I had a sudden impulse to tell the woman pouring the wine that I loved her.(11) he was a man of impulse, not premeditation(12) People frequently say how much they really enjoy classical music or how they'd ├ö├ç├┐really like to go to the symphony sometime├ö├ç├û but often fail to act on that impulse .(13) The authors would first like to thank Richard Swedberg, who provided the impulse to the present work, and continued to be a great source of inspiration on Schumpeter.(14) He nodded, successfully resisting the sudden impulse to reach for her hand.(15) The average force and impulse of impact was found to be 1025 N and 11.0 N / s, respectively.(16) Often, persons with low frustration tolerance experience a strong impulse to escape from, or avoid frustrating situations.
(1) on impulse :: প্রৈতি উপর
(2) nerve impulse :: নার্ভ প্রৈতি
(3) impulse buying :: হঠাত কেনাকাটা
(4) impulse buy :: ঝোঁকের বসে কেনা
1. urge ::
2. inspiration ::
3. pulse ::
4. caprice ::
5. nerve impulse ::
6. pulsation ::
7. momentum ::
8. impulsion ::
impulse, impulsed, impulses, impulsing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I understand your IMPULSE
to try to physically intimidate me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
The IMPULSE I understand.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: impulse
Meaning and definitions of impulse, translation in Bengali language for impulse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of impulse in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "impulse"
What impulse means in Bengali, impulse meaning in Bengali, impulse definition, examples and pronunciation of impulse in Bengali language.